Porter released, returned to Dolphins

xpatriotpatsfan

cool cat
Reaction score
Joey Porter's widely anticipated parting with the Miami Dolphins took a bizarre twist Friday.
The Dolphins announced the release of the disgruntled linebacker. Less than three hours later, they said the move was "determined to be an invalid termination. Therefore at this time, Porter reverts back to the Miami Dolphins roster."

http://sports.myway.com/news/02122010/v0178.html

sounds like they have legalities to deal with:shrug:

I heard this rumor that BB was rushing to pick JOEY up and sign him
j/k...
As to why he can't be cut yet, I think it has to do with a roster bonus he would need to receive that would put the Fins over the cap at this time.

Tuna screwed the pooch. LOL

Well they just hired a new capologist. The woman who was the Browns' capologist.
She either screwed up big time or knew and tried the MLB strategy trying to gauge interest.

Well they just hired a new capologist. The woman who was the Browns' capologist.
She either screwed up big time or knew and tried the MLB strategy trying to gauge interest.

Did Mangina kick her to the curb like everyone else to save his skin?

A woman? Well, that explains it.

no%20girls%20allowed.jpg

Did Mangina kick her to the curb like everyone else to save his skin?

haha probably so, brother.
What's funny is the guy who was doing that job for the Fins left to do the same job for the Browns and this woman left to come work with Parcells.
I think I read somewhere her and Parcells have history. Whatever that means. Seriously they've supposedly worked together before.

I heard this rumor that BB was rushing to pick JOEY up and sign him
j/k...
As to why he can't be cut yet, I think it has to do with a roster bonus he would need to receive that would put the Fins over the cap at this time.
if the Pats ever signed Joey I think Tom Brady would Quit

Back