Positive

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
Well. Phooey. Fast antigen test. Symptons pretty mild. Wish me well.

Well. Phooey. Fast antigen test. Symptons pretty mild. Wish me well.

Damn. Seek medical help way sooner than later. You'll get priority. Good luck, my friend.

Get plenty of rest, fluids, and food. Hope you are symptom and covid free soon.

Sorry to hear. Please keep us updated throughout your recovery. More importantly, hope your symptoms don't advance beyond mild. Be well!

Get better soon! Take care of yourself and keep monitoring after you're past this. Lancet Psychiatry just published their study this week where they found that 1 in 5 COVID survivors is developing psychiatric illness within 90 days of recovery. If you feel different after recovery (anxiety, depression) don't hesitate to get help and have it addressed. Gotta take care of that gray matter the best you can! All the best, BT.

Best wishes that your symptoms stay mild and you recover quickly and fully.

Since you'll be stuck in the house for a while, please feel free to share details if you feel comfortable doing so.

Aside from normal human curiosity, I think you could possibly help somebody here who may not know what it actually feels like. For instance, I heard of a case recently where a guy's only symptom was that he couldn't taste a thing for a while. I found that interesting because the same happened to me, along with a bunch of other weird things, when I had Lyme last summer.

I can tell you that you certainly wouldn't be boring anybody.

I do hope you continue to experience mild symptoms, and that you enjoy a swift and complete recovery.

There aren't too many of us left from the old IndyStar board - you need to stick around. :beer:

Best wishes that your symptoms stay mild and you recover quickly and fully.

Since you'll be stuck in the house for a while, please feel free to share details if you feel comfortable doing so.

Aside from normal human curiosity, I think you could possibly help somebody here who may not know what it actually feels like. For instance, I heard of a case recently where a guy's only symptom was that he couldn't taste a thing for a while. I found that interesting because the same happened to me, along with a bunch of other weird things, when I had Lyme last summer.

I can tell you that you certainly wouldn't be boring anybody.

Ditto.

Thinking of you and wishing you all the best, Tim. Get well soon.

I hope for a proper "never mind" post in due time to close out this thread.

Be well my friend

To all of you, thanks for the kind words and support. I should thank you all individually, you all deserve it, Three full days in and I'm still about the same (sipping a Rhone as I type) which is great. But this thing can go downhill like space mountain. If it goes well, I'll be clear come Friday. But I really remain very nervous, As my health issues are supposedly a feast for the bastard virus. One thing strikes is the nature of the bureaucracy that seems to be in place. A bureaucratic Iceberg if you would. I've gotten calls from our town public health nurse who knows all about me and my test. There is no right to privacy. It seems everyone knows about me. I was quizzed on who I may have contacted that may have passed me the bug, I was also who all the people were that I may have passed it to. Like I;m gonna give my friends name to the system. I called everyone I have contacted since last Sunday and told them I've tested positive and suggested that contact their own providers for guidance.

Anyway, I hope to stay well and I'll do all I can to stay out of the bureaucratic cross-hairs.

Cheer

Back