Positive

Board of health has informed me i'm in the clear, free to put on my mask and go social distancing.

Thanks again, all.

Cheers
I really need to look at this forum more frequently because I totally missed this thread. Sorry that I wasn't here to respond earlier, but I am very happy and very thankful to hear that you are feeling better now.

Glad to hear you’re okay. I had it back around the end of last year. I was sick as a dog for two weeks, all the classic symptoms. The shortness of breath was so bad at one point i thought i was having a heart attack.

Board of health has informed me i'm in the clear, free to put on my mask and go social distancing.

Thanks again, all.

Cheers
How sick did you get with it?

Many reports are saying the virus is hitting more and more people with milder symptoms even though the more virulent disease is still out there.
What was your experience?

How sick did you get with it?

Many reports are saying the virus is hitting more and more people with milder symptoms even though the more virulent disease is still out there.
What was your experience?
Incredibly interesting question.

I went through, virtually sympton free, which was great, and which raises questions for me. Mainly, did I even have coovid? There are lots of claims of false positives with the sar-covid 19 fast response antigen test. People with things like 2 positive and two negative and no idea what that means. Meanwhile, I am a long time Diabetes II patient, I have a serious cardiac history and I am post quadruple by-pass. Suffer from sleep apnea and acid reflux and more and God knows what else. If you look up high risk in the book, you'll find a picture of me right beside it. So when my test came back positive, I knew I was cooked and was gonna send you all a save-the date notice for m y funeral. So honestly. I am uncertain about it all.

Incredibly interesting question.

I went through, virtually sympton free, which was great, and which raises questions for me. Mainly, did I even have coovid? There are lots of claims of false positives with the sar-covid 19 fast response antigen test. People with things like 2 positive and two negative and no idea what that means. Meanwhile, I am a long time Diabetes II patient, I have a serious cardiac history and I am post quadruple by-pass. Suffer from sleep apnea and acid reflux and more and God knows what else. If you look up high risk in the book, you'll find a picture of me right beside it. So when my test came back positive, I knew I was cooked and was gonna send you all a save-the date notice for m y funeral. So honestly. I am uncertain about it all.
You survived Vietnam. Covid never had a chance.

Back