Post Your Forum Suggestions Here

Tilty we're on the same side pal, don't fukkin make fun of me.

Guys don't mock me I'm warning you, I'll walk out of here so fast and it'll make your heads spin, I don't give a fukk..

I don;'t care that this is a Pats foarum fai I'll go over toa fukkin home and garden forum where I am ebtter appreciated for startin quality threads

(P - shoulder)† on 12-21-2007 at 02:13 PM said:
Dude, I'm a baby that pees on itself, so don't start feelin too bad for yourself. ROFL ROFL

Trapped in my sig!!!

mrblaze on 12-21-2007 at 02:14 PM said:

Guys don't mock me I'm warning you, I'll walk out of here so fast and it'll make your heads spin, I don't give a fukk..

I don;'t care that this is a Pats foarum fai I'll go over toa fukkin home and garden forum where I am ebtter appreciated for startin quality threads

mrblaze on 12-21-2007 at 11:14 AM said:

Sounds good. Dont' let the bytes hit you in the ass on the way out.

(P - shoulder)† on 12-21-2007 at 11:22 AM said:
Sweet! I'm in 2 sigs now! What a power poster I've become. Note to self: people like self-deprecating humor. :)

Well, I just learned something. It's "Self-deprecating", not "Self-defecating"... Now I know why I get those looks from people...

Oh, and just some advice for everyone - when you go for an orientation with HR, and the woman passes around the "Sexual Harrassment" policy documents, do not, I repeat do NOT say "Thanks, now, be a good girl and get me some coffee while I review this...". HR has NO sense of humor. :(

Claremonster on 12-21-2007 at 11:27 AM said:
Well, I just learned something. It's "Self-deprecating", not "Self-defecating"... Now I know why I get those looks from people...

Apparently, in my case, it's the same thing. *shrugs*

mrblaze on 12-21-2007 at 11:14 AM said:

I was just thinking about this and wondering - how will we know you left?

Claremonster on 12-21-2007 at 11:34 AM said:
Hey, not just anybody can give themselves Golden Showers. Water Sports - it's the new self-erotica...

I wonder if I could asphyxiate myself while doing the rest of all that.... Hmmmm......

Speaking of Golden Showers, I heard R Kelly missed his statutory rape case hearing in Chicago. His fatigued bus driver was forced to stop and rest at a truck stop after getting nailed for speeding.

Not like I follow the Life and Times of R&B artists, but he gave a 14-year old a golden shower after sexxing her up, it's on video, and he's been out on bail for 5 years (if I heard Fox News correctly)????? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? (This can't be true.)

mrblaze on 12-21-2007 at 02:14 PM said:

So I'm curious, is it the homes or the gardens that interest you more on those forums?

mrblaze on 12-21-2007 at 02:04 PM said:
I am a power poster.

Guys I have no life. All I do is read and post on forums all day, this isn't the only one.

I know about the forum industry boys, I know all about the world of forums. I know how to come in and take over a forum boys, I know how to generate mass interest, I am a staple that you build a forum around boys.

Look how many views and replies we have here , so don't fukkin question me pal.

Look.....I'm not questioning your status on the Bedazzler craft n' fun forum. I'm sure you make the members there giddy on a regular basis, but everytime I read one of your posts here all I really hear is:

LOOKIT MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Your success (or lack thereof) on the planet will come by how fast you can climb down off your high horse and contribute something that doesn't involve you giving yourself a rotator cuff injury from patting yourself furiously on the back.

Ya diggy?

Don't kid yourself that this thread is hopping because you are so fascinating that we can't turn away from your brilliance.

Think: car accident.

I suggest that,if people dont having anything to add to a thread other than BS,then they shouldn't post in that thread

P4E* on 12-21-2007 at 02:59 PM said:
I suggest that,if people dont having anything to add to a thread other than BS,then they shouldn't post in that thread

One word....Irony

bideau* on 12-21-2007 at 08:01 PM said:
One word....Irony

Not at all.i have learnt from my mistakes and have realised how annoying it is when someone hijacks a serious thread with BS

P4E* on 12-21-2007 at 02:59 PM said:

...says the master of shot-gun posting. :D

Back