Post Your Forum Suggestions Here

JD10367 on 12-20-2007 at 07:11 PM said:
I like minorities.

I prefer mine broiled lightly in butter, with a side of sauteed baby and some kitten ice cream for dessert.

Then I go coach the Patriots.

Hey Coach! I can play! Put me in at Center!

southcarolina* on 12-20-2007 at 07:12 PM said:
I'm still waiting for the Patriots Fans of the Confederacy Forum too.

Come on, bring it out and wave it proudly, I know you want to. Show us your New England Patriots Confederate Flag.

Alcoholic9* on 12-21-2007 at 04:52 AM said:
You like that word "pal" don't you? No offense, I know you're trying to start over now and hey, I'll let bygones be bygones, but it's getting kinda weird.

Imagine if I went around calling everyone "buddy" all the time on here..../B]

"A buddy is a guy that goes downtown, gets two blowjobs and brings you back one."

That's what my Drill Sergeant told me in basic training.

Hawg73 on 12-21-2007 at 01:21 PM said:
I don't exactly know, but whatever it is I don't think "power poster" status is determined by the person doing the posting.

We'll be the ones that decide who and what a power poster is and not have somebody self-anointing themselves as a wonderboy.

WTF! I...

Never mind. For a pair of seconds I thought you were talking about me. :eek:

mrblaze on 12-20-2007 at 01:56 PM said:
This is seriously not the case.

The board is honestly behind the times. I received my answer as to why, that's good enough for me. I have reason to believe that this board would in fact be smoother if the "powers-that-be" actually had that level of control over it.

Now, I'm sorry that so many of you are sensitive to the idea of change around here, that I did not word my initial suggestions in a much more universally happy-go-lucky-and-utterly-1000%-friendly-pinky-finger-in-ass way, but you'll get over it. A suggestion was made. By the way, get over this whole "this is the best forum ever so we need not need change RAWR" attitude, it's quite silly.

By the way, get over this whole "this is the best forum ever so we need not need change RAWR" attitude, it's quite silly.

Ok, my response to this one is way, way, way late, but I felt it best to read ahead and see the responses to this and I read further than I intended to. Now I may be :donkeys: but I do happen to believe that this is the best Patriots Forum ever and I do believe that nothing needs changing and the only problem I have with being labeled "silly" is that I want to be known here as I'm known by those that truly know me: Asshole.

PA_PATS_FAN54* on 12-21-2007 at 07:53 PM said:
interesting thread!

HERE

:D

:LOL: ROFL

If your cat had kittens in the oven, you wouldn't call 'em biscuits.

Re: Anyone else enjoy the humor in this?

Claremonster on 12-22-2007 at 04:33 PM said:
I was searching for a Middle Eastern place to eat, so when a friends come to visit, I can take them there...

The result was fine, but the Google Ads kinda made me LOL...

RACIST

Patriots4ever* on 12-21-2007 at 03:34 PM said:
Where's that "this thread sucks" image that SOKB posts from time to time? It's needed here.
file.php

thread_sucks.jpg

thread_sucks.jpg

sucks.jpg

#54 on 12-22-2007 at 12:23 AM said:
Gomezcat knows whereof he speaks. When I lurked at Patsfans, he was a regular poster there.

BTW, a very, very belated :Lwelcome: to you, Gomez. I always enjoyed your posts over there. Glad to see you brought the melon-helmeted cat av with ya! :thumb:

Well, thank you kindly, sir (he says in a faux Southern American accent). I like the tone of this board and think it is fine the way it is. Too many people, on other boards, get hung up on where posts should go, when it's bloody obvious from the title.

Re: Re: Anyone else enjoy the humor in this?

chef on 12-22-2007 at 01:36 AM said:
OK, but is it borderline or fullblown?

:confused:

Re: Re: Re: Anyone else enjoy the humor in this?

dchester on 12-22-2007 at 09:59 AM said:
OK, but is it borderline or fullblown?

:confused:

Which brings up the question...is it better to be a borderline racist or a full blown racist? After all, if you going to be something, should you try to be the best? It seems to me that borderline just doesn't cut it. All or nothing Baby.

Back