Posting pictures

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are the general procedures for posting pictures. If anyone has any thoughts that would make this more clear, please reply.

There are two ways to post a picture in a message. The first way is to directly link to the address of the picture. The easiest way to do this is to find the picture you want to post, right-click on it, properties, and then highlight the address (URL) that appears in that box, right click, copy. Then when you are posting your message, in the area above where you type is a button that says IMG. Click that. Right click in the box that appears and paste the address you just copied.

The other way is to attach the image to the message. If you are getting the picture from another web site, right click on it, and click save picture as, and save it to your hard drive. If it is a picture you already have then you can skip that part.

Below I have attached an image, showing you where to do it. You hit the browse button, look for the image you want to post that is on your hard drive, and hit ok. JPG is the best format and it has to be under 200k in size.

test

ImgDyn.cfm

See, it wasn't that hard, was it? :D

TITAN126 on 12-29-2006 at 01:25 AM said:
See, it wasn't that hard, was it? :D

no not at all. the 'X' is what I was trying to post. I'm not kidding either. :D

Re: test

MEPATNUT on 11-08-2006 at 09:15 AM said:

Hey, there's that great shot of Fatso getting christened again! Sorry I missed the somber celebration. ;)

For the life of me I cant figure how to post a gif. I should know this by now but I guess i'm just plain stoopid.

sir_drinkalot on 08-29-2007 at 07:36 PM said:
For the life of me I cant figure how to post a gif. I should know this by now but I guess i'm just plain stoopid.

I wish I knew also.

Back