Posts moved from existing threads that are good examples of how NOT to have civil discourse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr NFLfan

Reaction score
I live where the men are men and the sheep are ner
Who said i was angry? You people must have some kind of magical powers to be able to interpret peoples feelings through a simple post. I have zero reasons to be angry about any of this nonsense, though I do find it pretty funny that he duped a lot of dumbasses into voting for him over a simple stimulus check then changed his mind on it.
Wrong. Nobody voted for Biden because of a promise of a check. Perhaps do some research before call anyone dumb asses. What I find funny is any trump sheep calling any body a dumb ass.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
Wrong. Nobody voted for Biden because of a promise of a check. Perhaps do some research before call anyone dumb asses. What I find funny is any trump sheep calling any body a dumb ass.
Because you are and you show it daily. lol

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
You always seem angry. Not sure. I am almost sure they didnt vote for Biden for a stimulus check considering that didnt come up until after he was elected. I think it was more about Trump and not voting for him. Who changed their mind exactly? It still looks like its going to happen, he is just going to have to do it in spite of what your party wants who were the ones that kept killing it before.
Lol................you idiots refuse to accept the truth but that's ok, we know the truth and laugh our asses off at you :bozo: every day, defending a senile, pedo, lying racist that you supported for POTUS. It would be hilarious if it weren't so sad at what's he's doing to this country.

OP
Mr NFLfan

Mr NFLfan

Reaction score
I live where the men are men and the sheep are ner
Lol................you idiots refuse to accept the truth but that's ok, we know the truth and laugh our asses off at you :bozo: every day, defending a senile, pedo, lying racist that you supported for POTUS. It would be hilarious if it weren't so sad at what's he's doing to this country.
You lecturing anyone on accepting the truth is fucking hilarious! :sad95: :sad95: :sad95: :sad95:

Providence Colt

Reaction score
I’m enjoying the lack of chaos that comes with not having a President rage-tweeting insanity on a nightly basis. That has a way of restoring order.

I’m hardly engaging in the hero worship and blind following that Trump supporters practiced for four years.

Not sure if that counts as “jumping with joy.” More enjoying a lack of chaos.
Heh, love the Rolleyes, I’m sure the screechy, whiny response that I can’t see is equally petulant and pathetic.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
And none of the above is as pathetic as following someone around, blowing up their negative rep, while never responding to them on substance.

That one takes the cake in terms of pathetic.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
Actually lying about other posters because you hate them is the most pathetic. 😁

Providence Colt

Reaction score
Actually lying about other posters because you hate them is the most pathetic. 😁
Yes, the way you’ve lied about me and misrepresented my posts has been the most pathetic of all. That’s when you know you’ve gone to full blown psycho stalker lonely cat lady.

Run along now and let the adults talk. I’m sure one of your 15 cats would love your attention right now.

IU_Knightmare

Reaction score
Heh, love the Rolleyes, I’m sure the screechy, whiny response that I can’t see is equally petulant and pathetic.
And none of the above is as pathetic as following someone around, blowing up their negative rep, while never responding to them on substance.

That one takes the cake in terms of pathetic.
Yes, the way you’ve lied about me and misrepresented my posts has been the most pathetic of all. That’s when you know you’ve gone to full blown psycho stalker lonely cat lady.

Run along now and let the adults talk. I’m sure one of your 15 cats would love your attention right now.

Looks like somebody is trying awfully hard to get another long term thread locked. SMH...spare parts.

IU_Knightmare

Reaction score
Yes trolling is fine as long as it’s done by a fellow Trumpswab, you’ve made that clear.

Yabbut yet again, Post tweets with no comment yet again while acting as if it's doing the board a public service, Whatabout yet again, Complain yet again about the rep system and being eyerolled, Accuse yet again HSanders of stalking you, all while insulting anyone to the right of your way of thinking. Yup, posters like you are EXACTLY the cure for what ails this forum, just what the doctor ordered... :coffee:

Providence Colt

Reaction score
Yabbut yet again, Post tweets with no comment yet again while acting as if it's doing the board a public service, Whatabout yet again, Complain yet again about the rep system and being eyerolled, Accuse yet again HSanders of stalking you, all while insulting anyone to the right of your way of thinking. Yup, posters like you are EXACTLY the cure for what ails this forum, just what the doctor ordered... :coffee:
I apologize again for interrupting the safe space echo chamber that you all enjoyed for Trump’s
Presidency.

Had I and the other liberals not returned I bet there wouldn’t even be an acknowledgement of the election result. The one true faith would simply believe that Trump was still president in secret and there would be no one around to challenge this point of view.

IU_Knightmare

Reaction score
I apologize again for interrupting the safe space echo chamber that you all enjoyed for Trump’s
Presidency.

Had I and the other liberals not returned I bet there wouldn’t even be an acknowledgement of the election result. The one true faith would simply believe that Trump was still president in secret and there would be no one around to challenge this point of view.

Wow...the fact that you would even type this out, read it and then press the post reply button is a display of self importance and arrogance that is bumptiously off the charts. Combined with your overreaction to the negative rep system I'm beginning to think that you have an unhealthy obsession with this place.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
What truth is that? Its funny when you said senile lying racist I thought you were talking about Trump. What he is doing to this country??? LMAO. The fact you think the country was in great shape the last 4 years is amazing.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
A month after he’s out of office, and Trump continues to dominate CNN’s headlines.

Over/under for how many times he dominated the headlines for the remainder of 2021?

I’ll put it at 200.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
1613354692732.png

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
I really don't know who comes off more like elitist snobs, you or 50. I guess you both come off equal in your contempt for those who think differently from you.
And to top it off you guys think that your post are smart and clever rather than being stupid.
Just had to get that off my chest.
You spelled MIDGAR wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.