Posts moved from existing threads that are good examples of how NOT to have civil discourse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Are you Middie from TX?

Yes or no.
I am not from Texas no. I was born in Arcadia California. I grew up in a small town called Pedley, I moved to Squaw Valley about 35 miles north of Fresno when I was 12. I went to Dunlap elementary school, then I went to Reedley High school. You got everything you need now stalker? Alright, thats all you get, back to ignore where it safer. I need to call local police in Michigan.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
I am not from Texas no. I was born in Arcadia California. I grew up in a small town called Pedley, I moved to Squaw Valley about 35 miles north of Fresno when I was 12. I went to Dunlap elementary school, then I went to Reedley High school. You got everything you need now stalker? Alright, thats all you get, back to ignore where it safer. I need to call local police in Michigan.
Nope.

You spewed a bunch of useless information.

Are you the former MidgarXXX?

Do you live in Texas or are you in California?

Why do you feel the need to lie to everybody on this forum on such a regular basis?

If you feel like you need to call the police in Michigan, please go ahead.

Liar.

At least you know where to accurately place your ridiculous complaint because I haven't lied to everyone else on this forum as to my location.

Unlike you, Maddie.

Screenshots are NOT your friend.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Are you Middie that lives in TX?

Yes or no.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
In all seriousness, Middie, if there is some sort of mental issue that you were dealing with that would suggest would be better dealt with if I backed off then please let me know on the side. I'm not interested in making somebody who is already suffering mental issues to be more miserable.

That said if you're just a dime store liar then I don't care.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
In all seriousness, Middie, if there is some sort of mental issue that you were dealing with that would suggest would be better dealt with if I backed off then please let me know on the side. I'm not interested in making somebody who is already suffering mental issues to be more miserable.

That said if you're just a dime store liar then I don't care.
Wow. I blame myself, I should have just stopped engaging this. Should have just kept on ignore. I learned my lesson.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
i didn't make that up, but you are free to believe as you choose. 🤷‍♀️
Well yeah I will go with the doctors and people in the know, than person on message board. No offense, but from reading your other stuff, not sure you have a great idea of what covid does or what its doing.
Thats why we have people that study this stuff for real and work in medicine. I didnt say that you made up anything. I am sure one of your wackadoddle websites told you that the shots do nothing, but they probably also think the moon is made of cheese too.

OSUBuckeye

Reaction score
Well yeah I will go with the doctors and people in the know, than person on message board. No offense, but from reading your other stuff, not sure you have a great idea of what covid does or what its doing.
Thats why we have people that study this stuff for real and work in medicine. I didnt say that you made up anything. I am sure one of your wackadoddle websites told you that the shots do nothing, but they probably also think the moon is made of cheese too.
Just because you disagree doesn't mean you have to be a dick about it.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Just because you disagree doesn't mean you have to be a dick about it.
Wow, well I learned from the best. Right about the time I could post that pine trees have needles and get 10 posts about how I dont care about the country and I'm stupid, I kind of stopped taking some posters very serious. So thanks for the input, spread the news.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Wow, well I learned from the best. Right about the time I could post that pine trees have needles and get 10 posts about how I dont care about the country and I'm stupid, I kind of stopped taking some posters very serious. So thanks for the input, spread the news.
You are questioning the integrity of others, Mid_50/71 from N. Dakota?

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
People stopped taking you seriously from your very first post here and deservedly so.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
People stopped taking you seriously from your very first post here and deservedly so.
People. lol Well sorry but the ones on here that believe the kind of garbage you follow is not really the people I care about taking me serious. You can live in your dream world of bigfoot all you want, but again, you are in the way minority off this board slick, so I would stay here so you can get your following. Different story in the real world where people are logical and do not believe that everything is a conspiracy.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Lifting the mask mandate in TX is nothing more than piss poor leadership, but as the recent cold spell showed they are wrought with piss poor leadership down there.
RIIIIIIIIGHT. The blue idiot states have done it so much better.

How do you mange to ignore facts for so long?

Serious question: Are you on drugs?

Should you be?

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
How?
Aren’t masks for your protections as well? So if you disagree you can still social distance and wear a mask.... how does that endanger you? Serious question. Explain to me how this effects you? Stay home wear a mask, social distance, you won’t get sick. Didn‘t your wife get sick following all the rules so I’m curious what changes and what exactly “actually” really works. Again serious question.

~Dee~

Due to the long list of lies Middie tends to stick to, I question all of his personal claims these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Those at risk are standing inline with appointment date's as far out as the end of May and then the next group will go. I got an email to sign up for the mass vaccination this weekend at NH motor speedway. This opportunity to move up from April came about solely due to the approval of the J & J vaccine last week. To qualify for an appointment in the mass vaccination this weekend you have to be 65 or older and have an appointment in Apr. or May. This state is doing all they can to speed this up but availability is still an issue. What TX is doing is just plain stupid especially with a light at the end of the tunnel in plain sight.
🐑 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑 <---------In case you want to know what the line at the speedway will look like.

I used to think dumb movies like Logan's Run could never happen for real and then sheep like you come along...

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
Lifting the mask mandate in TX is nothing more than piss poor leadership, but as the recent cold spell showed they are wrought with piss poor leadership down there.
WTF do you care about Texas, worry about your own state
1f411.png

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
Those at risk are standing inline with appointment date's as far out as the end of May and then the next group will go. I got an email to sign up for the mass vaccination this weekend at NH motor speedway. This opportunity to move up from April came about solely due to the approval of the J & J vaccine last week. To qualify for an appointment in the mass vaccination this weekend you have to be 65 or older and have an appointment in Apr. or May. This state is doing all they can to speed this up but availability is still an issue. What TX is doing is just plain stupid especially with a light at the end of the tunnel in plain sight.
Says who
1f411.png
, Fauci? :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.