Posts moved out of the legacy Celebration thread

Big/Sky/Fly

370hssv vw6!s tu36v
Reaction score
Those people who say that stuff are just jealous and kinda dumb. BB isn't going to forget how to team build or coach overnight. And, he has a right as a GM to rebuild as he sees fit based on the market.

We don't know if these guys can band together and be good or not. No one does. But, I am not betting against the greatest GM and Coach in American sports history, whose done all this with a cap and a cheating commissioner who was specifically hired to slow him down with annual rule changes targeting his genius and his genius for keeping costs down by loading up on picks trying to control the draft board with a Rookie Cap in place.

One thing I noticed in the NFC West, is the Rams toss 1st rd picks like candy, but they haven't won anything with their reckless approach, and I noticed it set off a chain reaction with the other teams in that division. It just seems like Kroenke is under incredible stress to profit off a winner, the immediacy of a teambuild by Les Snead, who is horrible as a GM doing nothing with the RG3 draft day fleecejob almost 10 years ago, but there is no proof their approach can work. To me, a 1st rd pick under a Rookie Cap is like gold, especially in the top half of a draft board.

It's a short term view vs long term and BB's long term view clearly works. He's built 2 dynasties. At least the Browns fan was honest. Only in an upside down Covid word do people mock great success like Kraft, BB and Brady have provided as the 3 headed monster.
I think the Rams over traded for Stafford, but, he's damn good though. They have a chance to win it now.

I think the Rams over traded for Stafford, but, he's damn good though. They have a chance to win it now.
Absolutely Stafford is better than Goff and we shall see. They've certainly been whiffing for years with a lot of top end talent, but the weak middle roster. 17 game season, too, so long seasons.

I was on Twitter and one of many Tweets was about the Bucs - Pats game etc etc and some smart alec poster tweeted basically "Remember when the Pats were good? Lets hope Pats fans are good about loving in the past because that's all they got right now"

I tweeted back, "We can die happy thanks, 6 SBs and unprecedented division wins and AFCCG appearances, it will never be repeated in the FA and draft era"

A Browns fan Tweeted back:
"When you take a step back to observe and appreciate it, it's mind blowing just how much was accomplished. I hope all Pats fans share your mentality because I know I'd die happy if the Browns just got one
😂
"

He's damn right.
Hey Cowboys have been happily living in the past for 25 years off of two, so based on that we should be good for another 75 years :coffee:

More seriously 100% agreed, could not, would not, and will not ask for more, it's been an absolute gift, any future success is just gravy.

Gentle reminder. This thread is the Legacy thread documenting the 20 year reign of the Patriots.More often than ever stuf that would best be elsewhere is showing up. I just feel this thread can't spend time comparing other peoples current QBs.

Also think we might start talking about how to retire this thread with great honor.
Agreed, but maybe if Brady and his contingent weren't so hellbent on trying to tell everyone he came into the league as the #1 overall pick and made BB who he is, these threads wouldn't be so ridiculous.

Always go to the source to alleviate a problem. BB has been classy, quiet and professional regarding Brady's exit. Brady? Not so much. There's probably another Oprah special coming with Giselle producing.

Then you're not looking very hard. His "contingent" members (i.e. Daddy and Dr. Quack just for starters) certainly have conveyed that message very clearly without literally stating it. I'm not trying to speak for TyLawsPick6, he's obviously more than capable of doing that himself, but If you honestly don't believe that Brady and his coterie of stooges haven't been peddling the message that he's been responsible for Bill's success, you're deaf, ridiculously obstinate or both. Oh, and don't think that Brady's ex-teammates haven't received the message that he made all of them, too. I guarantee you, they have. Loud and clear and repeatedly.

Last edited:
Agreed, but maybe if Brady and his contingent weren't so hellbent on trying to tell everyone he came into the league as the #1 overall pick and made BB who he is, these threads wouldn't be so ridiculous.

Always go to the source to alleviate a problem. BB has been classy, quiet and professional regarding Brady's exit. Brady? Not so much. There's probably another Oprah special coming with Giselle producing.
Stop puking in this thread. Maybe try to ease in a bit on this forum given you are new.

Stop puking in this thread. Maybe try to ease in a bit on this forum given you are new.
Someone struck a nerve! And speaking of nerve, you advising someone to stop puking in a thread is like Dr. Quack (aka Alex G.) advising someone to stop misrepresenting themselves as a physician.

Someone struck a nerve! And speaking of nerve, you advising someone to stop puking in a thread is like Dr. Quack (aka Alex G.) advising someone to stop misrepresenting themselves as a physician.
Hmmm….. Has anyone seen Mazz and “Dr.” Quack in the same room at the same time?

Back