Potential Candidates for Fatty Matty's Successor

Lazar has promoted the idea that if Kingsbury got fired, he would be perfect for the Pats.

Why?
Air raid is not Mac’s game

Kyler Murray and Mac Jones are totally different QBs

Bill O’Brien is the perfect guy but he’s a 4-time Division Champion in the NFL so will likely get a HC shot

My choice

21. Garrett Riley, TCU​

The younger brother of Lincoln Riley, Garrett’s offenses at SMU the past 2 seasons — his first 2 as an OC — were No. 16 and No. 10 in the nation in scoring. His quarterbacks combined to throw 62 TDs, and SMU rushed for 3,702 yards and 44 TDs.

Thank you. I accept.

Now just get Belichick on board and I will begin the selection process.
Exactly. My fear is Bill is just fine with Patricia as the OC and he sees Mac as more of the issue.

I listened to a Mike Lombardi podcast the other day and he talked a lot about the Patriots. He's a hard guy to follow, talks a lot but not sure what the point is. Anyway the only thing that I got out of that is BB wants his guys and only his guys.
So with that in mind they could see about bringing back one or two Raider coaches, and move them up in position.
Bo Hardegree , presently QB coach
Jerry Schuplinski, senior O assistant

Or raid Miami's staff for Darrell Bevell, who worked under Patricia in Detroit.

And oh by the way, Rob Ryan is on the Raiders defensive staff.

I listened to a Mike Lombardi podcast the other day and he talked a lot about the Patriots. He's a hard guy to follow, talks a lot but not sure what the point is. Anyway the only thing that I got out of that is BB wants his guys and only his guys.
So with that in mind they could see about bringing back one or two Raider coaches, and move them up in position.
Bo Hardegree , presently QB coach
Jerry Schuplinski, senior O assistant

Or raid Miami's staff for Darrell Bevell, who worked under Patricia in Detroit.

And oh by the way, Rob Ryan is on the Raiders defensive staff.
It makes sense that BB only wants his guys, but, Fatty Matty isn't working out as planned though...

Back