PPP Fraud

Beaglebay

Houndsight is 20/20
Reaction score
Website
www.tanjantstudios.com

johnlocke

Reaction score

I hope everyone involved in this disgusting behavior throughout the country is convicted and suitably punished. This is worse than any Ponzi scheme, IMO.

This really bothers me. The love of my life, not together for years but still amazing friends, couldn't get it for her business cuz the funds ran dry. WTF? She has never taken a handout in her life. If anyone deserved it, it was her.

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score
I had a friend who runs a framing shop in Ohio, because of the way he structured his business he didn't get any funds either because they couldn't verify his income. He was able to get some help.

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
I'm beyond shocked that you would say such a thing :rolleyes:
Money is literally made out of a keystroke on a computer.

You can believe whatever you want to...feel free.

It's all fugazi though.

We are The Truman Show.

Feel "free" to debunk my sig.

Obviously, corruption is everywhere. Duh...it happens every.single.day.

I wish that we all lived in a happy utopia, but, we don't.

Last edited:

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
Wait....I'm trying to find my "shocked face"....I know it's around here somewhere...

I can't believe free, freshly printed government money getting thrown around led to fraud...

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score

Right.

Trump is responsible because he didn't personally sit and validate every application and audit every recipient....lol. NOT the people who committed the fraud.....Trump.

Don't get me wrong...being somewhat involved with the PPP myself, the entire thing was just one gigantic clusterfuck...they were making it up as they went, changing hourly, literally.

Trump gets 0 credit for running that clusterfuck of a program. Even for a government program, it was a disaster....lol.

You guys are funny.....STILL have TDS even when you won.....deep emotional and psychological damage I see....lol.

Grandmaster B

Reaction score
Right.

Trump is responsible because he didn't personally sit and validate every application and audit every recipient....lol. NOT the people who committed the fraud.....Trump.

Don't get me wrong...being somewhat involved with the PPP myself, the entire thing was just one gigantic clusterfuck...they were making it up as they went, changing hourly, literally.

Trump gets 0 credit for running that clusterfuck of a program. Even for a government program, it was a disaster....lol.

You guys are funny.....STILL have TDS even when you won.....deep emotional and psychological damage I see....lol.
That's the problem, though. Democrats wanted more oversight. Republicans refused more oversight. Trump said he would be the oversight.

So it's absolutely, 100% on him. That's what he wanted.

Basically, if this fails, blame me!

No, I didn't mean like that.

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
That's the problem, though. Democrats wanted more oversight. Republicans refused more oversight. Trump said he would be the oversight.

So it's absolutely, 100% on him. That's what he wanted.

Basically, if this fails, blame me!

No, I didn't mean like that.

Oh I see. I can explain that easily....

When Democrats say "oversight", they mean they want to give the money to democrat donors.

When Republicans say "oversight", they mean they want to give the money to republican donors.

In Washington, DC, the word "oversight" means "overlook".....whomever gets the power of oversight, gets the power to overlook improprieties, which is MUCH more important in Washington.