Pretty large brawl with football players from Canada

sonsofkraftybob

Mmmmmm, feet! Nom, Nom, Nom.
Reaction score
Those crazy Canucks...pretty hard fighting football players wearing helmets and pads. At the end some dude gets knocked the F out!

<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/2a4_1287639868"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/2a4_1287639868" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

What the hell was that all about?

and did I see a guy hit another guy in the head with a milk crate :blink:

Ist take teh gloves off, the pad protects the asses in the crowd, unless of course ou twist the hand as you strike causing the skin to rip and cut

2nd a good many of these clowns are posers, acting all ballsy when it is 3 or more to 1, you see several hanging outside the scrum talking shit...those are the ones you want to drop

3rd I went to a football game and a hackey game broke out

Holy Crap ! That went on for a long time. Guess they don't believe in security or mounties at their games.

Some of those players should go to jail, they really beat the crap out of some of the spectators. Especially towards the end where they just keep kicking a guy who is down and long stopped fighting back.

The guy who gets brained over the head with a milk crate, wobbles and goes down after having already been beaten on pretty good, he got it pretty good too.

ROFL at the fat dude at about the 20 second mark that takes off running. Then the camera pans just in time to see him trip and faceplant.

I love a good fight, but talk about some gutless shit.

First rule of fighting;

"When wearing a numbered uniform, lose the shirt immediately!"

Yeh, saw this ... lolz. It's Canada bros, we can't play for shit so we get on TV however we can :D

I think I saw the Hansen brothers 'putting on the foil' right before this.

52181147_3a2045b5f3.jpg

Back