Prince Phillip Has Died at 99

He's a POS scumbag who wishes when he dies that he turns into a virus that wipes out most of the world's population. His words.
Born or lived in Greece. So I have to think on this.

Anyway, Memory eternal.
Ya had a good life, I assume...

This royalty Bs, Fuck that.
We all have our lives,

JMO.

Except for Jesus, yep Except for Him.

Last edited:
He's a POS scumbag who wishes when he dies that he turns into a virus that wipes out most of the world's population. His words.

And what was the context of said quote?

Bear in mind that it was also 30+ years ago.

But what precisely was the context? What was the tone?

Both are important , don’t you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The person whose death has wiped out BBC telly for at least two weeks. They have literally removed the normal schedule on 5 BBC channels for this.

When Diana died, I was working a night shift. I jokingly said, "that's telly f***d for the next week, then". I was wrong. It was more than two weeks.

I didn't have on-demand TV, PS4 to fall back on and it was really, really f***ing tedious.

I have nothing against the Royals and I feel sorry for the Queen who has lost her life partner.

However, the level of sycophancy, particularly by the BBC, is really annoying.

Thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster for Food Network.

The person whose death has wiped out BBC telly for at least two weeks. They have literally removed the normal schedule on 5 BBC channels for this.

When Diana died, I was working a night shift. I jokingly said, "that's telly f***d for the next week, then". I was wrong. It was more than two weeks.

I didn't have on-demand TV, PS4 to fall back on and it was really, really f***ing tedious.

I have nothing against the Royals and I feel sorry for the Queen who has lost her life partner.

However, the level of sycophancy, particularly by the BBC, is really annoying.

Thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster for Food Network.

Instead of TV, why not go down to the pub and throw some darts whilst drinking a yard of John Courage?

1618045395878.png

Last edited:
My condolences to the Queen and all of her subjects.
It reminds me of the time that we lost Monty Hall. We had to mourn and then move on without Monty. I'm sure that the Empire will do the same.

One of the national newspaper in the UK, the Daily Mail, today has a special on the death. 144 pages!!!!!!!!!!

Eymf-gHWYAIWIEt

It's mental. As gomezcat said, the UK TV channels have just gone nuts. It's blanket coverage and because there is not, in truth, a huge amount to say about him, it's endless repeats of the same segments over and over.

One of the national newspaper in the UK, the Daily Mail, today has a special on the death. 144 pages!!!!!!!!!!

Eymf-gHWYAIWIEt

It's mental. As gomezcat said, the UK TV channels have just gone nuts. It's blanket coverage and because there is not, in truth, a huge amount to say about him, it's endless repeats of the same segments over and over.
Exactly. Tbh, I haven't bothered watching the news because, as you've said, there's just not that much to say.

There's a real mawkishness these days where too many people act like they've lost a loved one.

Is RTE doing 24/7 coverage? 🤣

Exactly. Tbh, I haven't bothered watching the news because, as you've said, there's just not that much to say.

There's a real mawkishness these days where too many people act like they've lost a loved one.

Is RTE doing 24/7 coverage? 🤣

You'd be surprised, there's been a lot of coverage on RTE about it!

I understand the coverage to a degree. He was a unique person asked to take on an extraordinary role, stand back to his wife as she reigned for nearly 70 years. Can't have been easy for a real man's man like him. Yet he did it without moaning nor whinging even though you just know he hated the role he had and despised the press.

You'd be surprised, there's been a lot of coverage on RTE about it!

I understand the coverage to a degree. He was a unique person asked to take on an extraordinary role, stand back to his wife as she reigned for nearly 70 years. Can't have been easy for a real man's man like him. Yet he did it without moaning nor whinging even though you just know he hated the role he had and despised the press.
Ha! That's nuts.

Re Philip, I agree. I think he was misunderstood and really had a dark sense of humour.

Well, at least we have the draft to occupy us.

Just wait until it is the Queen's time.

The empire will shut down for a year.

But she is still young. Probably another 50 years anyway.

Back