Pro bowl j.c. jackson, judon and slater

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
Andrews snubbed?

Last edited:
Andrews being snubbed is a disgrace.

I mean the Colts have 7 players selected. 7.

Even the Falcons have 2.

Last edited:
JCJackson, Judon and Slater made it. Great for them but...
DMac had a great shot since he's having a career year except that Kevin Byard of the Titans is also having a great year. I can't complain about Byard.
Onwenu should have made it before the Bills Dion Dawkins who has allowed 4Xs more sacks and pressures than Onwenu.

Onwenu is the Pats' egregiously snubbed player.

Last edited:
We're not used to this by now? Between the envy & fatigue on one hand and the team-buildong philosophy on the other, we see this every year.

Andrews is a pro-bowl level player, and IMO deserves it over Kelly, but probably not over Linsley...and his chances of getting it moving forward will take a hit if I'm seeing anything close to what I think I'm seeing from that rookie ok KC, Creed whatsisname.

With only 3 safeties selected, McCourty didn't have a prayer over those 3 guys.

Bailey probably got snubbed

Folk is worthy over the last couple years, but won't be winning it while he shares a conference with Tucker. Side note: is it just me, or does it seem like the Ravens consistently have outstanding kickers?

We're not used to this by now? Between the envy & fatigue on one hand and the team-buildong philosophy on the other, we see this every year.

Andrews is a pro-bowl level player, and IMO deserves it over Kelly, but probably not over Linsley...and his chances of getting it moving forward will take a hit if I'm seeing anything close to what I think I'm seeing from that rookie ok KC, Creed whatsisname.

With only 3 safeties selected, McCourty didn't have a prayer over those 3 guys.

Bailey probably got snubbed

Folk is worthy over the last couple years, but won't be winning it while he shares a conference with Tucker. Side note: is it just me, or does it seem like the Ravens consistently have outstanding kickers?
Tucker has been a Raven for a long time...and he is the best in the NFL.

Bailey kinda took a hit this year imo...kicking out of bounds off of TD's (40 yard's for the opposition), blocked punts.

Folk Hero got snubbed.

Last edited:
Tucker has been a Raven for a long time...and he is the best in the NFL.
Yeah, but it was more than that, so I looked back. Tuckers been there since 2012. From the Browns' years in '91 through 2008 they had Matt Stover, who was excellent and steady as they come. And most of the gap was filled by Billy Cundiff, who was solid, not spectacular, but probably had the best span of his career with Baltimore, including a nod for 1st team all-pro.

Just a position the franchise has almost never had to worry about at all.

Bailey kinda took a hit this year imo...kicking out of bounds off of TD's (40 yard's for the opposition), blocked punts.

Folk Hero got snubbed.
Agreed that it's a step back (though I wouldn't put much of the blame for blocked punts on him) but he's still a monster and deserving. But we're pretty spoiled.

Don't know how Folk would take it over Tucker, IMO.

Back