Proof that God is an Eagles fan?

I wish Andy Reid would just flush the toilet when he's done.
Do we really need to see pictures of this?!?!?

Hawg..... If dropping a duece and taking a picture of it isn't gross. Staring at it long enough to see what team its rooting for is. Flush, Wipe, Walk away.

... save these pictures for next years Browns game.

Hawg73 said:
Thank you, Bergs. I got a million of 'em. ;)

And just if anyone really IS being tortured by not being able to pick out the Eagle I outlined the area in question.

At least what I THINK is the Eagle. Now I'm not sure if it is an old man.

Please excuse my primitive mouse drawing skills. It should help give the general idea without involving liver damage.

They should call that the "Hokie Nebula".

Ok, I'll admit it was a cheap plug and weak smack at your tracing.

:p

dred said:
They should call that the "Hokie Nebula".

Ok, I'll admit it was a cheap plug and weak smack at your tracing.

:p

Oh, no problem Dreddie me boy, and yes it was weak. :D

Don't you mean the "hankie" nebula?

Hawg73 said:
Oh, no problem Dreddie me boy, and yes it was weak. :D

Don't you mean the "hankie" nebula?
Hey now, at least the Hokies gave Auburn all they could handle this year.

Prob one of the best bowl games this year as far as I am concerned.

;)

it is a great astronomy pic. just remember they processed the hell out of the data to generate this. you couldn't take a picture with a camera that would look anything like this.

Hawg73 said:
Thank you, Bergs. I got a million of 'em. ;)

And just if anyone really IS being tortured by not being able to pick out the Eagle I outlined the area in question.

At least what I THINK is the Eagle. Now I'm not sure if it is an old man.

Please excuse my primitive mouse drawing skills. It should help give the general idea without involving liver damage.

Now that you've drawn that I can see something, but it's not an eagle. It's clearly a horse up on it's hind legs.

At the bottom right of where you drew you can clearly see the right front leg folded up, and just below that is the left front leg down a little bit.

Well, so maybe the Eagle Nebula wasn't the best proof that God is an Eagles fan.

Maybe this is:

Hawg73 said:
Well, so maybe the Eagle Nebula wasn't the best proof that God is an Eagles fan.

Maybe this is:

If it's a contest between cheerleaders, the Pats are screwed.

bideau said:
If it's a contest between cheerleaders, the Pats are screwed.
I agree. Philly does have you guys beat when it comes to hotties.

Too bad that doesn't put points on the board.

:cool:

I have to admit that at first I thought this thread was just a silly joke, until I scanned the photo at a larger resolution and ran the image through vigorous enhancements ....

eagles.jpg

Here's a Hubble photo of the Cygnus Loop supernova.

Hmmm...maybe God is a Pats' fan after all?

Hawg73 said:
Okay people, you have to use your imagination a little bit here, because as a cosmic sculptor-- God is definitely an impressionist.

The pic above is kind of of a close up of the neck and head. If you look near the top and squint a little you should (or might) be able to make out a profile looking to the right complete with an Eaglesque beak hanging open.

I found another pic that gives another view from a few billion light years further away that shows a full-body shot. I couldnt post it directly because it is too big, but here is a link that should give a better idea.

In this one you can see the "wings" kind of folded up. Come to think of it-- it might be a sort of a vulture.

:confused: Maybe God is a Patriots fan after all.

Actually Hawg, it looks like a fossil of a vulture. And Yes, God is a Patriots fan :)

really cool pic but what is it ?!
Guess i should read all the replys for my answer? Cool though!

GO EAGLES !!!

dropKickMurphy said:
Here's a Hubble photo of the Cygnus Loop supernova.

Hmmm...maybe God is a Pats' fan after all?

Now I see what people were griping about with my original pic.

I have no idea what Patriot-related image might be in this one. Can you help a brother out?

These things are like ink-blot tests. :eek:

Hawg73 said:
Now I see what people were griping about with my original pic.

I have no idea what Patriot-related image might be in this one. Can you help a brother out?

These things are like ink-blot tests. :eek:

might it be the colors, red-white-blue? I don't see an image at all

It's a bit of a stretch and would be a better match if the trailing color was red instead of blue - but here is what I saw.....

Thanks, Anni.

Yeah, I can....sort of... see that. :confused:

And Ras - that was hilarious. Nice work. :thumb:

Back