Proof that God is an Eagles fan?

Hawg73

Mediocre with flashes of brilliance
Reaction score
You've heard the recent joke circulating about how God is a Patriots fan, but after seeing this pic-- I'm not so sure.

This is a photo taken, I believe, by the Hubble telescope and shows a deep space cloud formation known as the EAGLE nebula.

Of course, it's been around for years, but it's a pretty wild pic.

Hard to believe there is stuff like that out there.

My eyes must be playing tricks on me.

Help me out here.

Where is the head/wings etc.?

Cool image! Not sure what it has to do with god or the eagles but definately a cool pic!:thumb:

Hawg73 said:
You've heard the recent joke circulating about how God is a Patriots fan, but after seeing this pic-- I'm not so sure.

This is a photo taken, I believe, by the Hubble telescope and shows a deep space cloud formation known as the EAGLE nebula.

Of course, it's been around for years, but it's a pretty wild pic.

Hard to believe there is stuff like that out there.
It's a little early for happy hour isn't it? Maybe after I get home and have a few adult beverages, I might be able to see the eagle. I still think it's a cool picture though.
:D
________
buy aromed vaporizer

This one might take more than a few beverages dchester.

I think this one goes as far as taking the "brown acid".

:D

I see it. It looks just like McNabb.

I believe Uncle Hawg's point was that it's called the Eagle Nebula.

And stay away from the brown acid. The brown acid is bad.

pookie said:
I believe Uncle Hawg's point was that it's called the Eagle Nebula.

And stay away from the brown acid. The brown acid is bad.

Look at the lower-right side. You really can see McNabb's face. Even has the beard. And a very suprised look, like Vrabel just stripped him.

Bushy T Beaver said:
Look at the lower-right side. You really can see McNabb's face. Even has the beard. And a very suprised look, like Vrabel just stripped him.

Hmmm. Sorry, all I can see is Tara Reid's nipple.

Now that I've looked at that pic 3-300 times

I can see a frowning face of an old man.

look at the 2 red dots half way down the "cloud" part of the cloud looks like W.C. Fields nose and a frown underneath.

or mabee it's just the result of quite a few hockey sticks being broken over my skull in college. :shrug:

Okay people, you have to use your imagination a little bit here, because as a cosmic sculptor-- God is definitely an impressionist.

The pic above is kind of of a close up of the neck and head. If you look near the top and squint a little you should (or might) be able to make out a profile looking to the right complete with an Eaglesque beak hanging open.

I found another pic that gives another view from a few billion light years further away that shows a full-body shot. I couldnt post it directly because it is too big, but here is a link that should give a better idea.

In this one you can see the "wings" kind of folded up. Come to think of it-- it might be a sort of a vulture.

:confused: Maybe God is a Patriots fan after all.

Hawg73 said:
Okay people, you have to use your imagination a little bit here, because as a cosmic sculptor-- God is definitely an impressionist.

The pic above is kind of of a close up of the neck and head. If you look near the top and squint a little you should (or might) be able to make out a profile looking to the right complete with an Eaglesque beak hanging open.

I found another pic that gives another view from a few billion light years further away that shows a full-body shot. I couldnt post it directly because it is too big, but here is a link that should give a better idea.

In this one you can see the "wings" kind of folded up. Come to think of it-- it might be a sort of a vulture.

:confused: Maybe God is a Patriots fan after all.

So what your telling is is you can't see the "Man in the Cloud"

:grrr:

That link makes it look more like a claw :confused:

It's McNabb I tells ya.

That and Tara Reid's nipple.

Hawg73 said:

Thanks for the sig.

PA_PATS_FAN54 said:
So what your telling is is you can't see the "Man in the Cloud"

:grrr:

That link makes it look more like a claw :confused:

The link looks like an ant head to me. They should have called it the ant head nebula.

I think what we really need to do is have a 6-pack and then look at it again.

Bergs said:
Thanks for the sig.

Thank you, Bergs. I got a million of 'em. ;)

And just if anyone really IS being tortured by not being able to pick out the Eagle I outlined the area in question.

At least what I THINK is the Eagle. Now I'm not sure if it is an old man.

Please excuse my primitive mouse drawing skills. It should help give the general idea without involving liver damage.

Back