Pylon Cam Pics

nmilot

Reaction score
Anyone have any pictures from the pylon cam? Those were just incredible shots. I can't decide which I like more, FOX's diamond cam for baseball, or their pylon came for the superbowl. Never again will I wonder what it is like to be an NFL pylon.

I think when they said "now you know what it would be like to watch the game if you were a pylon" they should have added "if you had really bad eyesight."

Maybe I am getting cranky in my old age, but I thought the television coverage last night was horrible.

On the first series, as McNabb appeared to fumble, they cut away to some meaningless ground-level view.

The commentary could have been computer-generated. In fact, NFL 2k5 does a better job. Offense runs right. Commentary "defense is having a tough time stopping the run on the right side..."

By the end of the game, as they were comparing Belichick to Lombardi instead of discussing the situtation on the field, I was going balistic, doing my own commentary about what they SHOULD be discussing. Fortunately on the next play they started to talk about whether the Patriots should run the ball or try for a first down, etc. etc. etc.

Back