QB rankings - Manning and Luck at the bottom

Chris Burke ‏<s>@</s>ChrisBurke_SI <small class="time"> 23m23 minutes ago </small> Colts' ongoing drama won't make extension talks with Andrew Luck any easier. "Front office in turmoil" is a tough long-term sell.

I could easily see Luck's agent whispering to him that there may be better opportunities on other teams.

Denver will need a QB next year if PManning keeps up his current play. The Jets & Buffalo are a QB away from competing. St. Louis, Houston, Chicago and Philly all need upgrades. Cherry picking in FA might be fun and lucrative for Luck. He could be just what St. Louis needs to sell tickets in the huge but lukewarm LA market since he's a Cali guy. His agent should be studying the cap and QB contract situations of all these teams. I would.

Chris Burke ‏<s>@</s>ChrisBurke_SI <small class="time"> 23m23 minutes ago </small> Colts' ongoing drama won't make extension talks with Andrew Luck any easier. "Front office in turmoil" is a tough long-term sell.

I could easily see Luck's agent whispering to him that there may be better opportunities on other teams.

Denver will need a QB next year if PManning keeps up his current play. The Jets & Buffalo are a QB away from competing. St. Louis, Houston, Chicago and Philly all need upgrades. Cherry picking in FA might be fun and lucrative for Luck. He could be just what St. Louis needs to sell tickets in the huge but lukewarm LA market since he's a Cali guy. His agent should be studying the cap and QB contract situations of all these teams. I would.

I would totally go watch Luck play for LA Rams, that would be fun. Put him safely away in the NFC and watch the Colts finish their self destruction. Al Davis

Sent from the moon using lasers

The Giants oline could hold all day long...and not a call against them. Ellie should have been sacked, yet it wasn't called.

I don't care about the Giants OL and excuses. The Pats OL sucked that day. The Patriots were 1 play away on D 4 times, but it still doesn't take away from the fact that 4 DL of the Giants completely nullified the Pats Offense

PManning threw the ball better last night than he has all year. :shrug:

It must be the negative electrical force field enveloping the Detroit area for the past 30 years. Everything that happens in Detroit is negative. :thumb:
if I had some loose change I'd buy a mansion there.

Cheers, BostonTim

Denver will play GB Nov. 1. We will see how they measure up against an elite QB and a formidable defense. They seem to be just scrapping by against pretty putrid teams.

Almost sounds similar to what GB is experiencing. Favre was a gunslinger (Bledsoe comp). His replacement (Brady comp) is almost better than he was. Rare...but, similar to the Pats situation.

Rodgers is better than Favre, and I don't think it's even close. Any way you look at the number, Rodgers is historically good, while Favre has the longevity records.

I hate to rehash SB 42 because it boils my blood. The OL couldn't block 4 guys. The Giants dropped 7 into coverage. It was the perfect blueprint to beating the Patriots. Only a few teams have the ability to do it. The Giants were that team. I give them all the credit in the world.

As tough as that loss was to take, the Giants really did earn it. Their front 4 took our o-line, bent them over backwards, and had their way with them.

Brady did the best he could, but he got hit all day long. The worst part was our defense running out of gas in the 4th quarter to give up 2 TDs.

Back