QB rankings - Manning and Luck at the bottom

It's a bit better than under center,

BTW, can you imagine him today trying to get the ball to the Edgerin of yesteryear on the stretch play? He'd kill himself. ROFL

Cheers, BostonTim

No kidding. It is amazing how much Manning has declined. It is easy to just say it was the neck surgeries but he looks old all around. Can't move his legs, can't run, certainly can't throw on the run. If he was not so good pre-snap and had great anticipation, he would have been out of football a few years ago.

No kidding. It is amazing how much Manning has declined. It is easy to just say it was the neck surgeries but he looks old all around. Can't move his legs, can't run, certainly can't throw on the run. If he was not so good pre-snap and had great anticipation, he would have been out of football a few years ago.

But he can and does.

It is apparent that the decline for players as they "age out" isn't just one thing. So many factors to consider. If his skill-set has declined so, we should/will see teams take full advantage of his weaknesses. It should happen before the Patriots see them in week 12.

But he can and does.

It is apparent that the decline for players as they "age out" isn't just one thing. So many factors to consider. If his skill-set has declined so, we should/will see teams take full advantage of his weaknesses. It should happen before the Patriots see them in week 12.

We will see if he makes it to week 12. The Denver O is pretty anemic and they are going to have subs this week on the Oline against a stout Vikings front. I think with Manning he is still good enough to be a starter but will struggle mightily against the good teams, i.e. Green Bay, Pats and possibly even Oakland this year just like he did last year from mid-season on ...

We will see if he makes it to week 12. The Denver O is pretty anemic and they are going to have subs this week on the Oline against a stout Vikings front. I think with Manning he is still good enough to be a starter but will struggle mightily against the good teams, i.e. Green Bay, Pats and possibly even Oakland this year just like he did last year from mid-season on ...

I'm wondering if he'll make through week four. Vijkings D can bring it and they could possibly knock him around pretty good.

Cheers, BostonTim

I'm wondering if he'll make through week four. Vijkings D can bring it and they could possibly knock him around pretty good.

Cheers, BostonTim

Yeah the Vikes front is fierce and the Broncos are also injured on their Oline as well.

I guess the link was updated from when it was first posted because I now see Peyton at #25 and Luck at #34.

Although I haven't been able to watch many games, it doesn't surprise me in the least to see Luck at the bottom. He has been bad which I think is a combination of the O-line and him making some really bad decisions.

Back