QB1 Mac Jones voted #85

Jills fans being Jill’s fans.
A lot of them don't remember a time when the Bills were relevant. Some are incredibly happy that they won a single playoff game last year. To them winning a Wild Card game then losing the Division round is so much better than what they are used to that they think they are kings of the NFL.

The funny part is they are saying the one playoff game they won last year was against a QB they are making fun of for being very bad.

A lot of them don't remember a time when the Bills were relevant. Some are incredibly happy that they won a single playoff game last year. To them winning a Wild Card game then losing the Division round is so much better than what they are used to that they think they are kings of the NFL.

The funny part is they are saying the one playoff game they won last year was against a QB they are making fun of for being very bad.

Don't remember? A lot of them weren't even born yet in the early '90s.

I'm sure most still want to win a SB. But I can hardly blame them for being excited about the current team after so long in purgatory. Boston fans of a certain age might still be able to relate, at least in one of the major sports or 2.

It really is amazing. They win the division by one game, won a home playoff wild card game (against a QB they think sucks, whom they're actually terrified of, but w/e), and had one of the most epic choke jobs in NFL Playoff History a week later.

This is actually an improvement over their last 25 years of existence, however.

Don't remember? A lot of them weren't even born yet in the early '90s.

I'm sure most still want to win a SB. But I can hardly blame them for being excited about the current team after so long in purgatory. Boston fans of a certain age might still be able to relate, at least in one of the major sports or 2.
I agree. They are the team to beat in the AFC with the best Qb.

Back