question

AnOldTroll

Russel brand
Reaction score
Ive read the board is going thru an update an there are issues.

I'll focus my question on one particular thread: The God Debate Thread...

It's obvious that its viewable and active for some posters as new posts are being made daily, but every time I visit I get this:

Hmm

That screen shot shows you not logged in, does it make a difference if you are?

hmm, maybe that's it. I am logged in and get some error at the top but I can read the posts now. ( Cant remember if I tried that before)

I can read all but a few select threads when not logged in. Just bringing it to your attention.

thanks

hmm, maybe that's it. I am logged in and get some error at the top but I can read the posts now. ( Cant remember if I tried that before)

I can read all but a few select threads when not logged in. Just bringing it to your attention.

thanks

Thanks.

Yeah the problems seem to be getting worse and worse. I wish I had more of an update from the mothership. I hope we are not forced to close things temporarily here and move to a temp board. We'll lose a lot of posters along the way...

ning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in ..../includes/functions.php on line 509

PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in ..../includes/functions.php on line 512

PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in ..../includes/functions.php on line 441

PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'membergroupids' in ..../includes/functions.php on line 443

PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in ..../includes/functions.php on line 452

PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in ..../includes/functions.php on line 518

PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'userid' in ..../includes/functions.php on line 518

PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'usergroupid' in ..../includes/functions.php on line 518

Back