Racism in America

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
johnlocke

johnlocke

Reaction score
I lost a patient today..... he was 10 he would have turned 11 in September..... He was a very special young man. He was loved and did well in school he was every parents dream...... they took him off of life support this morning.

I’m putting this here because he was being bullied by wannabe gang bangers. Black lives do matter all of them well except the 13 year old gang bangers who bullied him to death... he walked into on coming traffic last Thursday.....i haven’t lost a patient in 7 years and that one was 19 and technically not my patient anymore but.... this one was extremely hard he was a very special young man so keep him in your minds and hearts when you all talk about racism and what you think you know about It....

~Dee~

I am so very sorry Dee. Truly sad and incredibly tragic. I will carry him with me, always.

OP
johnlocke

johnlocke

Reaction score
The amount of irony of saying someone refuses to see something coming from you is staggering.

Do you even listen to yourself? You are practiced in the art of evasion, slimy discussion tactics, and are willfully ignorant of all that is real and verifiably true.

You are part of the problem. And it is your fault. You gave up the one thing that makes you human, your rational mind. But I find it hard to blame you, you almost had no chance. Hatred for reality and the impotence of rational thought have been drilled into your head since you were born. You just weren't independent of soul enough to keep that most essential part of a man, your mind.

I would feel bad for you but what you advocate hurts many on an epic scale, so no, I have contempt for such ideas and those that sold their soul to the lowest intellectual bidder.

And while there are a lot of you's in that statement it is not a personal insult but using one to exemplify the disaster of the philosophical system we were born into which was swallowed by the universities and infected the culture and almost all have fallen prey to in some manner.

You and others, not all on the left, are case studies in this destruction of the human mind and soul. There are solutions but I'm afraid there is no common ground to help those who have chosen not to see.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
So what?

Did Nelson Mandela actually say it? I don’t think anybody that agrees with the post cares.

What’s more telling is how much you hate what the sentences actually state.

Very telling.

Last edited:

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
I hope so..... I spent most of the day with his family.....good grief this was a hard one.

~Dee~
I can’t imagine.

I hope the next few weeks go by as peacefully as they can for the family and you and that ultimately he is remembered with happiness.

patswin

WTF
Political Forum Moderator
Reaction score
I had posted with respect to the sniping in this thread the night before last, and some have clearly ignored that. So we will lock this thread for the time being. To be clear, some have tried to post appropriately. And some not so much.
I've got a headache from reading this inane thread. I'll suggest that some poster(s) in particular need to cool it, now... and I mean NOW.
Me and the UT have a discussion going about the borderline unacceptable posting going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.