Random College Football Related Thread

I don't know if there is anything more uncomfortable for a visiting team than to go to Happy Valley for a night game white out. That place was nuts last night.
It was crazy.

Alabama brought Ole Miss back to earth as did Georgia to Arkansas.

Stanford upset the Ducks in ot.
Cincinnati beat ND in their house. ND seems to really struggle in so-called big games. UC is good but I don't think they have as much talent as ND but they are better coached & ND has big issues at qb. As in they don't have one.

Cincinnati beat ND in their house. ND seems to really struggle in so-called big games. UC is good but I don't think they have as much talent as ND but they are better coached & ND has big issues at qb. As in they don't have one.
I watched a little bit of the Bobcats/Northern Colorado game...it was 27-7 before I switched it to a huge demo derby in rural New York on YT.

Who did Ohio State play?

Auburn beat LSU, too. Auburn doesn't have a great team this year but QB Bo Nix is finally beginning to show in games what people have been seeing in practices.

BTW, what's up with Urban Meyer here?

View: https://twitter.com/isthatmrfantas2/status/1444477330227933186

Couple of weeks ago Daniel Jeremiah said that his pro scout contacts said Texas AM is loaded with NFL talent.

Texas A&M just knocked off Bama 41-38

Exciting game to watch. Bama uncharacteristically tripped all over themselves early and often. Give A&M credit for taking advantage.

kevin james lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Georgia crushed Auburn as expected.
Georgia is loaded with NFL talent in the trenches.

Bama - GA gonna be a classic war.

Back