Random Football News, 2021

Just saw an ad for a new movie American Underdog. It's the story of Kurt Waner:barf:

Kurt is an interesting story so I'll probably enjoy the movie.
From the Indoor league to the European league to the NFL and several SB appearances with a win.
Kurt perservered a long road before he had success. I like those uplifting stories.
Plus, he likes Mac Jones quite a bit.

From the Indoor league to the European league to the NFL and several SB appearances with a win.
Kurt perservered a long road before he had success. I like those uplifting stories.
Ok, I keep thinking about his sore loser cheating comment.
But yes, putting that aside, he did not have an easy road to the NFL. So, the story would be interesting.

His movie looks terrible and forced. He's also billed as the greatest UDFA player ever, which is a bit much, and he doesn't belong in the HOF either. Kenny Anderson isn't in the HOF. It's not his fault he didn't have HOF weaponry around him in Cincy like Warner had in STL with Faulk, Bruce and Holt.

He's always had this "I'm better than you" attitude too. His "I was bagging groceries" angle is sort of a forgotten memory at this point.

Forgive me if this has been mentioned, but apparently DeCosta/Whinebaugh declined to match NE's offer for Judon. So, not only did we steal him, like we stole Gronk from them, it weakened them. My gut tells me they don't have the cap room because of old man Calais Campbell and the pending Lamar Jackson contract, which is even more hilarious to think about with them.

Happy holidays, all. LMAO

PS Whinebaugh and Biscioitt are on line with Goodell right now trying to cook up another framejob of our team.

Stole these from my local paper;
San Diego sports writer on 28 penalties in Raiders-Cowboys game, "Fewer flags at the U.N. building."

Comedy writer on Rodgers' toe injury, "After all the invermectin he has taken, I am just glad it's not hoof and mouth disease."

His story is interesting imo.

Torn Pectoral muscle. He's out for year for certain.
What a shame. Anyone notice their more recent 1st rd picks haven't been that great, especially on D? This guy, Queen, they have a huge contract with injured and old Marcus Peters, Jimmy Smith is cooked, Calais Campbell is in his last year, they owe Jackson 40 million per, etc. Sammy Watkins is overpaid, their RBs are old with Murray/Freeman, etc. Talk about a free fall coming for them in upcoming seasons.

Then, on offense Dobbins, Hollywood Brown, Duvernay, Rashod Bateman, and Robert Proche as a rookie. All we've heard is these names but are they really good? I don't think so. Brown is a homerun guy, feast or famine. He's not bad, but he's done nothing the last 5 games or so. They've spend a lot of capital and really haven't gotten much return out of their younger players. Their whole offense is running it and Mark Andrews.

After Lamar's 2nd (dropped INT) before their first TD Romo proclaimed "they're dangerous". Laughable.

All of this couldn't have happened to a better franchise.

For those who liked Davis Mills in the draft, he will be the Texans starting QB for the remainder of the season.

Back