Random Football News, 2021

foobahl

Reaction score
I think if I were Watson and thought that the Texans had any involvement in the sexual assault problems, I would not waive the no trade clause and cost them a cool 35 mil for nothing next season.

Big/Sky/Fly

Too Weird to Live/Too Rare To Die
Reaction score
I think if I were Watson and thought that the Texans had any involvement in the sexual assault problems, I would not waive the no trade clause and cost them a cool 35 mil for nothing next season.

The Texans have a backup plan with Mills.

Patriots44

call me... P Quatro, Quatro
Reaction score

I'm sure Watson wants to play, and he'll get paid by someone.
Heard rumors he wants to play for Flores wherever Flores ends up

HSanders

I back Mac
Reaction score
thete's a local radio sports guy who has someone supposedly connected with the browns who has told him that the owner is a baker mayfield guy but stefanski and berry not so much. the radio guy said he was told something else by that person in the past and it turned out to be true.

HSanders

I back Mac
Reaction score
Bruce Arians has been fined by the NFL for hitting one of his own players! :rofl:

Big/Sky/Fly

Reaction score
thete's a local radio sports guy who has someone supposedly connected with the browns who has told him that the owner is a baker mayfield guy but stefanski and berry not so much. the radio guy said he was told something else by that person in the past and it turned out to be true.
Baker kisses his ass... :coffee:

Patriots44

call me... P Quatro, Quatro
Reaction score
Yeah but Watson got a guarantee and a no trade clause.
if Watson wants to play he may have to be more open to who he will accept a trade, and I expect Texans will make out nicely on pics
everyone feels they have to have a "franchise" QB, and TBH I'm going to have to see Watson win consistently (tough to do when on the Texans). the league seems to think he's a top 10 guy so that's all that matters when it comes to demanding trade compensation

Big/Sky/Fly

Reaction score
if Watson wants to play he may have to be more open to who he will accept a trade, and I expect Texans will make out nicely on pics
everyone feels they have to have a "franchise" QB, and TBH I'm going to have to see Watson win consistently (tough to do when on the Texans). the league seems to think he's a top 10 guy so that's all that matters when it comes to demanding trade compensation
Yup

OSUBuckeye

Reaction score
Radio guy is right.