Random Football News, 2021

They really are cursed. I don’t think they have the cap space for Jimmy G and I’m not sure it even makes sense to bring him in just to start 2-3 games.
Bring JG in for the year. Have Wilson sit and watch and get 100% healthy. Hell, do that with Falco. The Jets are gonna ruin him by rushing him so hard. Clearly he needs to mature out there.

They can figure out the $ to get JG.

Bring JG in for the year. Have Wilson sit and watch and get 100% healthy. Hell, do that with Falco. The Jets are gonna ruin him by rushing him so hard. Clearly he needs to mature out there.

They can figure out the $ to get JG.
Perfect scenario for Jimmy too.

He's on his way to LA for a 2nd opinion and probable arthroscopic knee Sx (clean out the joint) 3-5 wk issue. If he's lucky.
They seriously need to sit his ass for at least 10 weeks. Take the pressure off his recovery AND his head.

That Jarrett Stidham can only complete screen passes? No, you're not missing anything.
You know right after I hit enter I went and delivered some propane and realize you had a bit of sarcasm. Now I understand lol brain fart I should’ve known better lol :rofl:

#23 was wide open and he missed it, but still nice run.
That was EXACTLY my thought. I mean, the guy was standing at the goal line, literally waving his hands above his head, almost dead center of the field.

Announcer: "Good decision-making by Stidham..."

In fairness, it looks like he saw it late because he was locked on to the guys flooding the left side of the defense. Which isn't good, but by the time he saw him, 24 was closing hard from behind. So it wasn't a bad decision from the POV of having already suffered the consequences of bad field vision, I guess.

They seriously need to sit his ass for at least 10 weeks. Take the pressure off his recovery AND his head.
I think they need to play him as much as possible (if healthy). The Jets absolutely need to see if he’s gonna be The Guy.

Back