Random Football News, 2021

"it's harder to replace good coaches than it is to replace good players"
Brian Baldinger,former player on NFLTA July 2,2021

Preach.

I'm guessing something highly politically incorrect.

Systemic racism or lgbtq bathroom problems or actual registered republican players? Who knows?

Cheers
or something with not being in line with getting the shots...lol

Michael Holley pinch hitting for King this week. what do we have to do to get king to retire??😄

Last edited:
Michael Holley pinch hitting fot King this week. what do we have to do to get king to retire??😄

I've come to expect beautiful writing from Holley and this delivers everything from actual sports from those in sports to an editor's pov on a number of subjects: WFT/Snyder to Cowher to what July 4th means to him. His announcement that Thomas Dimitroff has assembled a gaggle of former GMs for TV to show us what being a GM really entails from those who have done it is exciting. Hopefully, it's more than a simple walk down memory lane. Wouldn't it be something to see and hear a former GM give intelligent opinions on moves by current GMs? A roundtable discussion on why the Pats & TB12 broke up? Yes, please. Or why SF gave up all those picks to move up for Trey Lance. Give up all the stuff that has been off limits for all these years!

Holley really is one of a kind.

Not sure if anyone here watches Brother from Another. But it is Holley and Michael Smith debating sports topics. It is really good as it is not like First Take or Undisputed with the drama and silly takes. Just good debate with respect and intelligence. I watch clips on YouTube.

I can't believe these over/unders for week 1. Bet the under!!!
Pats and Dolphins scoring 45.5 pts is hard to fathom with Tua and Cam at QB going against 2 good defenses.

E5tWWRZWQAYaj2u

My local paper has a small blurb that Antonio Brown has a fake COVID card.
And he owes a chef 10,000$.

I didn't make this up.

I can't believe these over/unders for week 1. Bet the under!!!
Pats and Dolphins scoring 45.5 pts is hard to fathom with Tua and Cam at QB going against 2 good defenses.

E5tWWRZWQAYaj2u
They keep telling me that the home team gets an automatic -3 as offset to the HFA.

And these high rolling pats don't even get the 3?

WTF

My local paper has a small blurb that Antonio Brown has a fake COVID card.
And he owes a chef 10,000$.

I didn't make this up.
I want it to be true, but "sketchy" doesn't begin to describe the way this "chef" has gone about this.

He's owed 10 grand, but his lawyer didn't make a legal complaint, he called the Bucs.

The whole "fake card" story is kind of all over the place (dude knows AB sought a fake vax card but not if he actually obtained one).

That said it would take the NFL about 15 minutes to put the controversy to bed by following up with the provider on the card (my understanding is HIPPA doesn't apply).

I want it to be true, but "sketchy" doesn't begin to describe the way this "chef" has gone about this.

He's owed 10 grand, but his lawyer didn't make a legal complaint, he called the Bucs.

The whole "fake card" story is kind of all over the place (dude knows AB sought a fake vax card but not if he actually obtained one).

That said it would take the NFL about 15 minutes to put the controversy to bed by following up with the provider on the card (my understanding is HIPPA doesn't apply).
This is what happens if you settle, by the way. People come out of the woodwork looking for settlements.

Correct. He is clearly guilty. And, it’s a felony. I thought it was awfully suspicious tht blowhard Arians announced his team was fully vaxxed. Of all teams…Tampa? It smelled back then.

There is too much detail for it not to be true. I am all for fairness and not jumping to conclusions, but as you say this is a phone call away as was the hotel where Kareem Hunt kicked that gal in the face over and over.

What should make ever Pats fan sick to their stomachs, is the way Sheriff Goebbels works so hard to cover for other teams and so hard to frame ours.

Kraft just sits there. I mean, Brown was forced off our team to cheat our team in ‘19. He actually committed a crjme of assault right before TB signed him. That was January of 2020.

It’s just unbelievable how Goodell cheats in front of the customer and lectures about “integrity”.

The media just ignores the obvious corruption.

Congress’s investigation needs to go beyond the WFT. One of the things they are looking at is if teams and players are treated differently, as we know they are and we know why. It’s always money.

I want Goodell on live tv like Bud Selig was.

Back