Random Football News, 2021

If that happens they might as well rename them Las Vegas Patriots w/ an Eyepatch

I have serious doubts about Josh McDaniels moving his family to Vegas, the city of sin.
I'm not being a prude here but their children are entering their formative years. What parent would want their kids subjected to that?
Maybe it wouldn't be a deal breaker but it seems it would take more than a little extra to get him to go there.

I have serious doubts about Josh McDaniels moving his family to Vegas, the city of sin.
I'm not being a prude here but their children are entering their formative years. What parent would want their kids subjected to that?
Maybe it wouldn't be a deal breaker but it seems it would take more than a little extra to get him to go there.
If he has sons, they'd love it! :rofl:

I didn’t watch the video. I did read the story and see the pics.

What about this makes the police look bad?

The angry aggressive manner the cop ripped him outta the car was a bit unnecessary I think.

He was clearly under the influence and disobeying.

He was half asleep fucked up. I'm not tearing the cops a new asshole. He was in no way being aggressive and the cop just got pissed off is all and I don't care for pised off cops. Ive run into a number of them and often things dont go well..

That's all.

An update: His wife and kids are still in Westwood and their house is not for sale so far. We'll see what happens when school starts.

He was half asleep fucked up. I'm not tearing the cops a new asshole. He was in no way being aggressive and the cop just got pissed off is all and I don't care for pised off cops. Ive run into a number of them and often things dont go well..

That's all.
I get where you are coming from.

Nothing happens if he simply gets the fuck out of the car as instructed.

Cops make mistakes. In this case Skittles made the mistakes.

The Jets doctors think it's a re-aggravation of the PCL injury he had last year and NOT an ACL tear. 2-3 weeks and he'll be good to go if they are right.
Nevertheless, JimmyG would be an immediate upgrade and both HC Saleh and OC Mike LaFleur worked with JG in San Fran. They have to be thinking about JimmyG.
But...the Jets' $9M in cap space is a problem.

Back