Random Football News, 2021

I think they need to play him as much as possible (if healthy). The Jets absolutely need to see if he’s gonna be The Guy.
If they kill his head or allow him to kill his body then I can tell you that answer right now. He is The Guy.

Give him some time to see a pro work and learn and then let him step in later in the year. Flacco is better than him even healthy at this time.

I think they need to play him as much as possible (if healthy). The Jets absolutely need to see if he’s gonna be The Guy.
I can save them some time. He ain't The Guy. He might not even have been the guy. Beat reporters have been whispering he was the 3rd best QB during camp.

In one interview, he said he got Jared Zabransky and Adrian Peterson to talk about that Oklahoma/Boise State Fiesta Bowl, that would be a cool listen.

I always thought that having ex-coaches discuss games would be worth listening to, like Parcels vs Joe Gibbs, if you could pull that off.
They may have zero interest in doing that or by the time they would be ok, they would be too old to remember.

Malcom Brown just released by the Jags. He’s only 28ish right?

Back