Random Football News 2022

on that twitter link, someone posted an article about mc d and cutler when that split happened. grain of salt because of writer and source(gm who drafted cutler and cutler's agent) but dang.

the above says it'll be at Falcon's stadium. I call BS... put it outside in cleveland! or Foxboro, no dome (and I know they can open the roof but they won't if it's not pristine weather.

on that twitter link, someone posted an article about mc d and cutler when that split happened. grain of salt because of writer and source(gm who drafted cutler and cutler's agent) but dang.
That’s a great article & I enjoy reading that kind of stuff. Thanks for posting it.

What Vince says here is why I watch so much less professional sports than I ever used to probably over the past five years. It is really difficult to stomach today's athletes and their sense of entitlement but really it’s a systemic societal problem as sports are just a microcosm of society.

Look at Kyler Murray.

The confidence of the kid, Better than 90% of the adult reporters!

View: https://twitter.com/Fred_Kirsch/status/1613638957098569728

My cousins 14 year old son rocks a podcast with his incredible knowledge of sports that even surprises and educates me. Full on confidence because he knows who he is and what he's talking about.

Don't sleep on these kids who grew with up the entirety of human knowledge at their fingertips and use it far better than we do.

It is incredibly reckless to think they are one way or another for growing up with screens in front of them.

Are we one way or another because we grew up in the generations that we did?

No, we are all incredibly unique individual human beings with our own motive power, strengths and weaknesses, both of which can be empowered and overcome when necessary.

Some of these kids are way ahead of the game and will far surpass us, hell, some already are.

My stepdaughter Elaine began online at 2 years old with an interactive Winnie The Pooh and Tigger mechanical stuffed animals connected through a brilliant piece of software on my internet connected PC in 1998. Went to great expense and difficulty to get this for her for Christmas.

What she is doing now is mindlowing.

Many more stories I can use to illustrate.

Always loved Media Day before the Superbowl when kids were given the chance to ask the players questions.

Outstanding!

Don't sleep on these kids or think the internet or social media is an agent of doom.

There are always those in every generation who do the best with what they got and they are the ones who move the world forward.

Last edited:
Back