Random Football News 2022

My cousins 14 year old son rocks a podcast with his incredible knowledge of sports that even surprises and educates me. Full on confidence because he knows who he is and what he's talking about.

Don't sleep on these kids who grew with up the entirety of human knowledge at their fingertips and use it far better than we do.

It is incredibly reckless to think they are one way or another for growing up with screens in front of them.

Are we one way or another because we grew up in the generations that we did?

No, we are all incredibly unique individual human beings with our own motive power, strengths and weaknesses, both of which can be empowered and overcome when necessary.

Some of these kids are way ahead of the game and will far surpass us, hell, some already are.

My stepdaughter Elaine began online at 2 years old with an interactive Winnie The Pooh and Tigger mechanical stuffed animals connected through a brilliant piece of software on my internet connected PC in 1998. Went to great expense and difficulty to get this for her for Christmas.

What she is doing now is mindlowing.

Many more stories I can use to illustrate.

Always loved Media Day before the Superbowl when kids were given the chance to ask the players questions.

Outstanding!

Don't sleep on these kids or think the internet or social media is an agent of doom.

There are always those in every generation who do the best with what they got and they are the ones who move the world forward.

I'm glad that you liked this @Alk .

You're in my thoughts and heart everyday these days.

Gotta get some rest.

Goodnight.

Reactions: Alk
Going by the size of the windows, probably a Boeing 787 Dreamliner, he'll be in business/first class or whatever they're calling it these days

Thank you.

I was thinking the same and would love that experience.

would be nice, but be prepared to fork out at least a few grand unless you've got a lot of loyalty points with one of the big airlines.

Anyone who knows me knows no amount of anything is too large for a grand experience which, no matter what they are I come back the otherside far better off and others are as well.

Thanks man.

The Chargers' Mike Williams fractured his leg in a meaningless week 18 game. Unless they make the SB, he likely won't play again. Absolutely dumb decision, bordering on fireable.

Back