Random Football News 2022

It's definitely been easy to miss for about 2 decades now (maybe 3)...

lots of late night shows...ditto.
What's Pittsburgh gonna do about the QB position?

What's Pittsburgh gonna do about the QB position?
Call Tom Brady? Call someone we think can give us 8 wins and a tie? I don't know.
I would give Mason Rudolph the shot and work on fixing the line for Canada's offense...he's coming back.

Last edited:
Even if Steelers do draft someone, have Rudolph take the lumps while they fix the O-Line and let the draftee learn.
Maybe Steelers can get a good/decent FA QB but patients may be needed here. rebuild the core of the team to compete for another stretch of time at the expense of a season or two.

BB drafted him. He didn't do much at QB, but, that one guy played here though.
I'm guessing by the name he's a "White Guy"?
I only bring that up as I'm sure Roger G is praying some of the remaining openings go to minority coaches. F' Roger, so if it gives him indigestion then something positive came out of it.

I'm guessing by the name he's a "White Guy"?
I only bring that up as I'm sure Roger G is praying some of the remaining openings go to minority coaches. F' Roger, so if it gives him indigestion then something positive came out of it.
You don't remember KOC?

Call Tom Brady? Call someone we think can give us 8 wins and a tie? I don't know.
I would give Mason Rudolph the shot and work on fixing the line for Canada's offense...he's coming back.
How about Picket vs Ridder?

FKzS2oTXsAMewzP

:coffee:

With Tom Brady's announcement of retirement, it makes an even stronger case for him to get MVP, even if it is just because he is retiring on top of everything else.

Some intern was given an order to fill that memorandum with as many trendy buzz words and phrases as possible:
  • reevaluate
  • positive change
  • diversity/diverse (4 usages)
  • equity
  • inclusion/inclusive (4 usages)
  • lived experiences
  • respect and dignity
  • tangible results
  • integrity
  • embrace the moment
  • seize the opportunity
And outside, independent experts are going to be brought in. We've seen what Ted Wells and Beth Wilkinson can do - I wonder who the new spin doctor is going to be?

And the phrase "much work to do" means "don't expect anything to be done for a long time."

Christ, the Pro Bowl is just awful to watch isn’t it??

What is the point? Nobody tackles, rushes etc

Back