Random Football News 2022

Witty replies! I expected nothing less than that from the intelligence of the Patriots fan base.
It's hard for us Patriots fans to craft intelligent posts because the light of six shiny Lombardi trophies has blinded us, and multitudinous cries of victory have deafened us.

But it's difficult to explain - it has to be experienced.

It's hard for us Patriots fans to craft intelligent posts because the light of six shiny Lombardi trophies has blinded us, and multitudinous cries of victory have deafened us.

Yes. For those that don't know no explanation is possible, and for those do know no explanation is necessary.

💖😊

Difficult? It would be easier to explain the difference between blue and green to a person who was born blind than to explain the feeling of winning a superbowl to a Bills fan...but is it true that they fly a banner saying "Won back-to-back AFCE division titles" up there next to the "Participated in 4 consecutive superbowls" banner?

Witty replies! I expected nothing less than that from the intelligence of the Patriots fan base.

Why yes, yes we are!
You HillBillies better enjoy it now for 2 reasons: 1) since most of you are products of inbreeding ( yes, your mothers and fathers are sisters and brothers), your life expectancy is very limited and, 2) it's likely going to be years before you're there again., if ever.

USFL on, finally watching. week 2, tampa and n.o. jac collinsworth and jason garrett announcing. on nbc.in charge of the league is moose johnston. heard an interview w/ him on "speak for yourself" as he was when in media, he was enjoyable and candid. a few different rules too, kickoffs from 25 in order to bring returns back into game.

USFL on, finally watching. week 2, tampa and n.o. jac collinsworth and jason garrett announcing. on nbc.in charge of the league is moose johnston. heard an interview w/ him on "speak for yourself" as he was when in media, he was enjoyable and candid. a few different rules too, kickoffs from 25 in order to bring returns back into game.
Yeah, we're apparently only worried about protecting our very best football players or something? Don't get me wrong, I love kickoff returns. But used to love veal as well, and I can't eat it anymore.

Yeah, we're apparently only worried about protecting our very best football players or something? Don't get me wrong, I love kickoff returns. But used to love veal as well, and I can't eat it anymore.
i'm actually more concerned with the small roster sizes forcing guys to play who likely wouldn't in the nfl. edit, meaning guys who would not be forced back into the game while hurt

Last edited:
Watch a few minutes of and it illustrated the importance of having a decent QB. When one QB stinks comparatively there is no game.
Amazingly few people in the stands. Saw the advertised price of 10$/ticket and kids are free.

Back