Random Football News 2022

Melvin Ingram to the 'Phins. If you asked me if he had anything left in the tank on New Year's Day I would have said he was toast, but he looked better in the playoffs. I'm still not worried about him as an impact player, but on the other hand I'm not psyched that he could be a strong veteran voice guiding Phillips.

ESPN's predictive rankings has Pats 2nd in the AFC East.
No pressure, Buffalo. :coffee:
6-11 seem too high. Broncos & Bengals are too low. 49ers seem way too low.
FS628PqXwAI-V08

watching usfl.zuber is playing w/the hou gamblers.

While I judge nobody for trying to fill the lack of live football over the offseason, I haven't had much
luck sampling the USFL.

I see a lot of basic stuff that College teams do as a matter of course just getting bungled and recognize very
few players. The QB play is especially bad and completing a simple pass seems challenging.

Zuber at least had some good moments with the Pats which should make him all-USFL based on some of the guys I've seen. With all the
good players who get cut from the NFL every year I feel like there should be a better skill level, first year or not.

I want to root for the players themselves, but I don't know what the grand plan is supposed to be. The old USFL was
loaded with ex-NFL players, including some stars and was entertaining to watch at times. The re-tooling of the USFL name
and franchises doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me and my eyes are still recovering from seeing the Philadephia Stars "home" uniforms.

It doesn't seem like an impossibility to build a spring league, but I don't think this one has much of a chance. I don't know
how you can build a fanbase by waiting until season 3 to play games outside of Birmingham. It's interesting that the Birmingham Stallions
seem like the best team in the league and get at least a small crowd. People seem to like regional pride, I guess.

l

yeah some of the qb play is pretty bad. we're talking "surprised if the pass is in the receiver's zip code" bad. hou-nj was pretty entertaining. nj had the ball the entire 3rd q and couldn't score. hou still managed to take the lead on a big man pic six, only to have nj score with no time on the clock and win. the people i've heard of are mostly the coaches.

I never watched one second of the USFL. I couldn't tell you one team name. I did hear that Jeff Fisher still sucks at coaching though... :coffee:

I think Jon Gruden is going to take the NFL to the cleaners....He had a clean sweep in the Nevada courts today. Motion to dismiss from the NFL was denied.

Whoever leaked that stuff did him wrong with purpose behind the leaks. Ferreting out the source won't be easy but it's necessary to determine motive.
The NFL could pay big bc of 1 guy having the ability and the will to leak that stuff on Gruden. 1 guy. Unless, of course, it was a conspiracy. In that case the NFL will pay REAL BIG

Whoever leaked that stuff did him wrong with purpose behind the leaks. Ferreting out the source won't be easy but it's necessary to determine motive.
The NFL could pay big bc of 1 guy having the ability and the will to leak that stuff on Gruden. 1 guy. Unless, of course, it was a conspiracy. In that case the NFL will pay REForrest.

Thank you guys for bringing this up.

With the almost insane amount of shit I work on on a day Gruden and this issue but escaped my thoughts.

This is a very significant topic.

The NFL could pay big bc of 1 guy having the ability and the will to leak that stuff on Gruden. 1 guy. Unless, of course, it was a conspiracy. In that case the NFL will pay REAL BIG
Daniel Snyder?

Back