Random Football News 2022

Uh, Browns?
How can the Rams be #3? I mean they won the Super Bowl.🤷‍♂️ Their team is pretty much unchanged… Also Tommy Boy isn’t winning jack shit this year. Bank on it.
Unfortunately I really do like Buffalo…
They will be a stop 10 team, but they are still a year away. We will next years cap to put our team at an elite level. You never know though.

Last edited:
How can the Rams be #3? I mean they won the Super Bowl.🤷‍♂️ Their team is pretty much unchanged… Also Tommy Boy isn’t winning jack shit this year. Bank on it.
The will be a stop 10 team, but they are still a year away. We will next years cap to put our team at an elite level. You never know though.
Every year until this wasn't the #1 team the SB winner until defeated?

They will be a stop 10 team, but they are still a year away. We will next years cap to put our team at an elite level. You never know though.
They had a few rentals that left.

Im not a Hillbillies fan, but, that roster is loaded. Has/have been for years. They screwed themselves out of 2 rings so far. Not joking. I mean recently...not the 4 superb owl losses either.

Eli > Peyton?
Those last 6 though. :rofl:
A good agent really does earn his money!

View: https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status/1531313487116259329

In case you're wondering, Smith is Alex Smith.

Can't forget Sam Bradford, the most overpaid QB who ever lived
FUBhzpDWQAEzncI

Bradford was one of the last to benefit from those outrageous rookie contracts for high 1st rounders. Picking that high could almost be a disadvantage during those 5 or 6 years.

Bradford was one of the last to benefit from those outrageous rookie contracts for high 1st rounders. Picking that high could almost be a disadvantage during those 5 or 6 years.
In the top 3 it almost certainly was unless you needed a QB and there was an obvious no brainer who didn't proceed to bust anyway. There was a sweet spot in the 8-22 range, give or take.

Sarah Barshop

@sarahbarshop

Another lawsuit has been filed against Deshaun Watson. There are now 23 active civil lawsuits filed against the QB. According to the petition, the plaintiff “changed her mind about filing a lawsuit after watching the HBO Real Sports piece” that aired last Tuesday.​

I would suggest this means, He's close to settling and her lawyer said you might as well get some $, cause your not going to get justice thru the court system.
On a separate note, How did watson play while encumbered, It was apparently the only 3 hours of the day that his dick was in his pants.

Back