Random Football News 2022

How do I begin to explain the guy on the left is a better WR than the guy on the right, DK Metcalf.

That might be why the Raiders signed him to a 2 yr $32M deal. Renfrow is the real deal.

FTcXEPsWIAQkWRb

How do I begin to explain the guy on the left is a better WR than the guy on the right, DK Metcalf.

That might be why the Raiders signed him to a 2 yr $32M deal. Renfrow is the real deal.

FTcXEPsWIAQkWRb
that's some "Dad bod in progress" right there!
gives the rest of us hope :coffee:

Gonna guess that was off-season taking it easy vs. how he will be during season

Efficiency on offense was the Patriots' hallmark during the halcyon years, '07 and '10.
Both years the Pats had the fewest # of drives but those drives resulted in the greatest # of TDs scored.
No other team has done that.
Unfortunately no SB to show for it. Bad luck intervened.
Drives in the left columns; TDs in the right columns.

FVTC2KBWQAEK34b

Efficiency on offense was the Patriots' hallmark during the halcyon years, '07 and '10.
Both years the Pats had the fewest # of drives but those drives resulted in the greatest # of TDs scored.
No other team has done that.
Unfortunately no SB to show for it. Bad luck intervened.
Drives in the left columns; TDs in the right columns.

FVTC2KBWQAEK34b
tl;dr defense wins championships...😉

Um. Holy crap. RIP Goose.

What was the cause here?

He may have been often an enemy. He did however provide much.

Not the least of which he brought a connection with my friend Moya from youth right after I got out of prison in 2001.

Moya is a beautiful soul, prefers the company of women. Educated at Bouduin College in Me and received her law degree at BC.

As we sat in the smallness of and incredible food at her favorite mom and pop Italian restaurant in Boston’s North End. She spoke to me in depth about Tony's impact on her understanding of her play as a defensive lineman in a semi pro female football league to the understanding he held for her to throw double freedom rockets to a world that just wanted to throw her away and live her life on her terms. ❤

The 2000 Ravens season with Goose in the middle was everything to her.

Rest In Peace Tony. ✌

53 years old. I am really getting tired of reading "cause unknown". Too much of this these days.

EDIT: 55 years old.

Last edited:
This is going to get interesting. The NFL filed a motion in Federal Court to move Brian Flores's case to arbitration.

The NFL argued in its filing that all three coaches agreed in their signed contracts to arbitrate any claims against the teams that employed them and that "the NFL Constitution's arbitration provisions to which Plaintiffs agreed expressly cover claims involving two or more member clubs and claims between any coach and any member club -- precisely the case here."

I don't see them winning this.

This is going to get interesting. The NFL filed a motion in Federal Court to move Brian Flores's case to arbitration.

The NFL argued in its filing that all three coaches agreed in their signed contracts to arbitrate any claims against the teams that employed them and that "the NFL Constitution's arbitration provisions to which Plaintiffs agreed expressly cover claims involving two or more member clubs and claims between any coach and any member club -- precisely the case here."

Yeah, but...Flores was fired and no longer an employee of the Dolphins when he filed suit.

Yeah, but...Flores was fired and no longer an employee of the Dolphins when he filed suit.

It all needs to come out and Roger needs to fall.

Back