Random Football News 2022

Bosa looked unplayable almost yesterday. NO had a 4th down in the RZ and Bosa took off, just a split second away from being offsides and the way he arced around the tackle and got to the QB was unreal. The speed that guy has.

I always liked DeMeco Ryans as a player, a real honest, great attitude leader and now he's really cutting it as DC for SF.

SF really do have all the tools to go all the way and Jimmy is playing well. Defense and offense is seriously talented.

Ryans could certainly get a HC job after this season. His half time adjustments have been phenomenal.

Is Lamar suitable to be the face of a franchise? Not mine!
This is embarrassing beyond belief.

FinnuHWWAAAzvSZ

Idiot. How much $ is going to be wasted on the KM's of the world before owners and GM's figure out what needs to be between the ears of the guy under center?

I am really curious now to see what Jackson gets. I don't think teams are done being dumb yet.
A lot. This is just the beginning

If it's true, I approve, fuck the Broncos. :coffee:

Russell Wilson has $120M guaranteed for everything through the 2024 season. The Broncos are stuck with him through 2024.
They're f*cked.
Since they can't part ways with Wilson, the sad part of this is that Hackett will be the fall guy. That's how the NFL works.

Russell Wilson has $120M guaranteed for everything through the 2024 season. The Broncos are stuck with him through 2024.
They're f*cked.
Since they can't part ways with Wilson, the sad part of this is that Hackett will be the fall guy. That's how the NFL works.
Hopefully it sets them back 3 decades.

Edit: This is what happens when your GM takes an 'all-in, load up' approach. You get a 3, 4 year window, and then you get this. A couple of dismal years, then one bad signing, you don't draft the best, can set you back a decade or more.

:coffee:

They're f*cked.
What part of this is bad?

:popcorn:

Watching the ESPN pre-game show and the spotlight piece on Najee Harris.

Man... I am a fan now.

Back