Random Football News 2022

FjebpsAXoAADIH2

Well Done Applause GIF by MOODMAN

Eagles are overwhelming teams. Hurts is a legit MVP candidate

View: https://twitter.com/JeffKerrCBS/status/1600925051016003584

There's just something about this Eagles team: I don't see them going all the way. I can't put my finger on it. I think the Niners, and Cowboys are better in the NFC but that is not fair really as the Eagles are clearly legit and have some major wins this season. And it's not like I hate the Eagles or anything, I'd prefer them over the Cowboys any day of the week.

I just have a nagging feeling, in the big games in the postseason, they'll fold.

THIS is a WR1 - blindfolded with 1 hand tied behind his back - no problemo

FjgQP6QVQAMFvVi

i don't view that as taking a shot in context of his comments, though he should have left that phrase out.
I do. His whole demeanor and the giggles speaks volumes.

He could have played it straight. These coaches are great at saying the BS lines to the press.

He didn’t bother. Huge disrespect. No doubt in my mind Patricia took it as a shot.

I do. His whole demeanor and the giggles speaks volumes.

He could have played it straight. These coaches are great at saying the BS lines to the press.

He didn’t bother. Huge disrespect. No doubt in my mind Patricia took it as a shot.
Hopefully it lit a fire in him...Joseph wasn't very good as a head coach either (Denver).

i don't view that as taking a shot in context of his comments, though he should have left that phrase out.

The way he was laughing...yeah, I think it was a shot whether he meant it that way or not. Betcha Kingsbury wasn't happy with those comments.

Back