Random Football News 2022

Turmoil in the Crow's nest- Wink Martindale got the heave-ho

Makes sense and if he is the hire, odds are good some of that staff goes with him.
Should this happen, I'll be interested to see how the Bills deal with it. I think keeping things consistent for a young QB is really important but I don't know if they have anyone on the staff who is ready to step into the OC role.

Read a brief article that if JMD were to take the Raiders gig that BOB would be the top candidate to take his place. Tough to argue with the logic even when BOB can be "difficult" at times. Mixing Patriots and Bama concepts can't be bad for Mac.

Should this happen, I'll be interested to see how the Bills deal with it. I think keeping things consistent for a young QB is really important but I don't know if they have anyone on the staff who is ready to step into the OC role.

Read a brief article that if JMD were to take the Raiders gig that BOB would be the top candidate to take his place. Tough to argue with the logic even when BOB can be "difficult" at times. Mixing Patriots and Bama concepts can't be bad for Mac.

Should McD leave I'd be all for bringing in BOB as OC. He'd bring back the 2 TE offense that was so effective and probably get Jonnu Smith involved effectively in AHern's old role.
BOB was Mac's OC at Bama and coached those 2 great WRs coming up in the draft.
BOB was also the guy who came up with HOSS Y Juke, a play that's come up big for the Pats numerous times.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4byZpqbEuCI&t=2s

Should McD leave I'd be all for bringing in BOB as OC. He'd bring back the 2 TE offense that was so effective and probably get Jonnu Smith involved effectively in AHern's old role.
BOB was also the guy who came up with HOSS Y Juke, a play that's come up big for the Pats numerous times.

Loved the end.

"that's why they're the Jets and we're the Patriots" :rofl:

Haha! AB is now saying he wants to play with 'Action Jackson' at Baltimore

And it's exactly the move Harbaugh will make :rofl:

Daboll is having his 2nd interview with Giants today

Haha! AB is now saying he wants to play with 'Action Jackson' at Baltimore

And it's exactly the move Harbaugh will make :rofl:
Genius. Get both the Browns in the same locker room. Waste another year of Lamar Jackson. They've only got 2 or 3 healthy ones left, if that.

Yeah, I'd be fine with that, too.

Daboll is having his 2nd interview with Giants today
Now that his schedule has freed up :coffee:

wouldn't surprise me to see him hired any day now (Giants or someone). Thought I heard somewhere that Daboll was interested in the Dolphins job. if was on the internet so it had to be true :dith:

I should have added that it will take a lot to pry McDaniels away from the Pats.
He and his family are very content and settled here and he's making very good money.

I should have added that it will take a lot to pry McDaniels away from the Pats.
He and his family are very content and settled here and he's making very good money.
plus, not sure if I heard this right, but he may be an heir apparent or a hairy parent or something like that.

Cheers

Genius. Get both the Browns in the same locker room. Waste another year of Lamar Jackson. They've only got 2 or 3 healthy ones left, if that.
What a great idea.... Hollywood will be dropping catches on the field while AB is serving random suspensions off of it.

Back