Random Football News 2022

Sarah Barshop

@sarahbarshop

Another lawsuit has been filed against Deshaun Watson. There are now 23 active civil lawsuits filed against the QB. According to the petition, the plaintiff “changed her mind about filing a lawsuit after watching the HBO Real Sports piece” that aired last Tuesday.​

I would suggest this means, He's close to settling and her lawyer said you might as well get some $, cause your not going to get justice thru the court system.
On a separate note, How did watson play while encumbered, It was apparently the only 3 hours of the day that his dick was in his pants.

Dick is supposed be IN your pants? Fuck. Zipping up now. :)

Thanks a lot mom and dad, probably been embarrassing myself for years cuz you wonderful people seem to have failed to teach this apparently most basic of lessons.

Fuck. No wonder I can't find a good woman with my junk hanging out all the time. 😅🤗

The juxtaposition is great.

I've been thinking on the Kardashians and the parts of our culture who find them fascinating.

I won't throw the baby out with the bathwater here.

While I do question deeply their value in society and the intellectual vacuum which may have spurned their popularity some of them have created great value and wealth for themselves and others. Some of them seem to have done some good things by taking advantage of of their parents and others fame.

Vacuous as they may seem maybe their not dumb. 🤔

The juxtaposition is great.

I've been thinking on the Kardashians and the parts of our culture who find them fascinating.

I won't throw the baby out with the bathwater here.

While I do question deeply their value in society and the intellectual vacuum which may have spurned their popularity some of them have created great value and wealth for themselves and others. Some of them seem to have done some good things by taking advantage of of their parents and others fame.

Vacuous as they may seem maybe their not dumb. 🤔
Dumb? Momma K is a genius and her kids are just smart enough to do as they are told.

Dumb? Momma K is a genius and her kids are just smart enough to do as they are told.

Having never watched a second of the Kardashians I may be terribly uneducated here.

Marching orders and total allegiance. I just don't know about that. And when I say I don't know. I mean just that. Just have a good degree of ignorance of the topic.

💖

Dick is supposed be IN your pants? Fuck. Zipping up now. :)

Thanks a lot mom and dad, probably been embarrassing myself for years cuz you wonderful people seem to have failed to teach this apparently most basic of lessons.

Fuck. No wonder I can't find a good woman with my junk hanging out all the time. 😅🤗
This comes close to the old line about senator kennedy's party tips.

#1 take off pants
#2 mingle

How much does Patricia Influence have on this ?
Obviously cap is the cap ,But Is Matty P promoting signing flowers or not ?
As we know cap can be manipulated .
Flowers was injured for much of his time in Detroit when Patricia was there.
Flowers played great for the Patriots. BB doesn't need Patricia to tell him about Flowers.

BB could manipulate the cap if he wanted to & add almost any player.
So far, it's obvious to me he's patiently waiting until next year when the Pats are filled to the brim with cap space and expiring contracts which would allow BB to build the roster perfectly in his vision.

Interesting graph from PFF that compares QBs using performances against blown coverage vs perfect coverage.
Mac Jones isn't on this graph bc he doesn't have the volume of throws to qualify. If he were on here he'd be right around Jimmy G or Cousins.
How to read the graph:
The simplistic version is top right is good and bottom left is bad.
Upper left QBs take advantage of/live on busted coverage.
Upper right QBs extend plays til someone opens up or run successfully like Allen and Jackson. Kind of blows the myth about Russ, eh? And Lamar isn't as good as advertised.
Perfectly covered plays are negative bc the avg for all QBs is negative against perfect coverage. 38% of plays were perfectly covered. QB scrambles were added in. Designed runs were not.

FUlASqdVIAUbzmF

Things that stood out to me.
Tua can extend plays pretty well but he doesn't recognize coverages very well, especially blown coverage. Jalen Hurts, too. Trevor Lawrence was in over his head.
Rogers and Mahomes represent the masterclass for QB play. Herbert needs to work on his performance against good defenses - scrambles, hot reads, pre-snap manipulation, etc.
Brady is still among the elite but he's slowly losing ground to a few younger players.
That Mac Jones would be in the JimmyG/Carr/Cousins cluster (personal correspondence with the author) as a rookie is phenomenal to me.

Matt Ryan's and to a lesser extent Russell Wilson's best days are behind them. Wilson's ability to extend plays is living on reputation alone. He can't do it anymore.
Ben R. and all the other QBs in the bottom left quadrant are what we thought they were. Matt Ryan is headed that way with each passing year. He's 38 now.
Goff, Wentz and Trubisky being clustered together is totally appropriate.

Last edited:
Interesting graph from PFF that compares QBs using performances against blown coverage vs perfect coverage.
Mac Jones isn't on this graph bc he doesn't have the volume of throws to qualify. If he were on here he'd be right around Jimmy G or Cousins.
How to read the graph:
The simplistic version is top right is good and bottom left is bad.
Upper left QBs take advantage of/live on busted coverage.
Upper right QBs extend plays til someone opens up or run successfully like Allen and Jackson. Kind of blows the myth about Russ, eh? And Lamar isn't as good as advertised.
Perfectly covered plays are negative bc the avg for all QBs is negative against perfect coverage. 38% of plays were perfectly covered. QB scrambles were added in. Designed runs were not.

FUlASqdVIAUbzmF

Things that stood out to me.
Tua can extend plays pretty well but he doesn't recognize coverages very well, especially blown coverage. Jalen Hurts, too. Trevor Lawrence was in over his head.
Rogers and Mahomes represent the masterclass for QB play. Herbert needs to work on his performance against good defenses - scrambles, hot reads, pre-snap manipulation, etc.
Brady is still among the elite but he's slowly losing ground to a few younger players.
That Mac Jones would be in the JimmyG/Carr/Cousins cluster (personal correspondence with the author) as a rookie is phenomenal to me.

Matt Ryan's and to a lesser extent Russell Wilson's best days are behind them. Wilson's ability to extend plays is living on reputation alone. He can't do it anymore.
Ben R. and all the other QBs in the bottom left quadrant are what we thought they were. Matt Ryan is headed that way with each passing year. He's 38 now.
Goff, Wentz and Trubisky being clustered together is totally appropriate.
Interesting. You mentioned Trevor Lawrence, but I don't see him on there. Where is he? I wish size of dot was % of perfectly covered vs #, and I'd be interested to see % of perfect coverages charged against time to throw.

Interesting. You mentioned Trevor Lawrence, but I don't see him on there. Where is he? I wish size of dot was % of perfectly covered vs #, and I'd be interested to see % of perfect coverages charged against time to throw.
Far bottom/middle right. Charles says he was TURIBLE!

Mac must have just missed the total throws threshold as he was only 8-ish completions behind Trevor last year. I realize the completion %'s were vastly different.

Last edited:
Cam upset that BB took a chance on him .
ESPN: QB Cam Newton says he put himself in tough situations with the Carolina Panthers and New England Patriots.

ESPN: QB Cam Newton says he put himself in tough situations with the Carolina Panthers and New England Patriots.
ugh 3rd person
also 🤡

sCam isn't the only one upset about that... :coffee:

Far bottom/middle right. Charles says he was TURIBLE!

Mac must have just missed the total throws threshold as he was only 8-ish completions behind Trevor last year. I realize the completion %'s were vastly different.
Nah, he isn't terrible. He's on a terrible team though.

Nah, he isn't terrible. He's on a terrible team though.

The owner, the coaches, the GM, the players, everyone associated with the Jags last year were pretty terrible actually, including Trevor Lawrence.

Back