Random Football News 2022

The owner, the coaches, the GM, the players, everyone associated with the Jags last year were pretty terrible actually, including Trevor Lawrence.
He'll get better, that's my point. He didn't have a great rookie year though, that's true.

Brady Bitter Bish

Yeah.

Love what you exemplified and brought to the New England fan faithful. Incredible beyond most imagination. But you've gone off the rails like some bitter woman or guy who got the house, kids and alimony/palimony in the divorce and just have to continually try to show your lost lover how much better off you are without them.

There's a thinking and feeling problem here.

Not a good look Tom. 😪😕

Last edited:
Nice business for LA, they re-signed Donald and just announced a deal for Kupp keeping him there to 2026. $110M.

They're paying a shedload of cash, these are two of the best players in the league but I get wary of teams throwing huge sums at just two players like that.

Nice business for LA, they re-signed Donald and just announced a deal for Kupp keeping him there to 2026. $110M.

They're paying a shedload of cash, these are two of the best players in the league but I get wary of teams throwing huge sums at just two players like that.
got them one SB and they stay relevant for now. wouldn't almost any franchise not named "Patriots" take that? :coffee:

How long before it catches up to them?
It will catch up to them.

How long before it catches up to them?
It will catch up to them.
It will, but not as badly as it would normally in this environment with the cap blowing out over the next few years. It still will hurt relative to other teams, but not to the point where they're likely to have to really tear it all down.

Maybe I am way behind on this stuff, but I just watched the Ken Stabler A Football Life.

Worth your time.

Very much so.

I loved Stabler. Followed him from Alabama to the pros. He was a big party guy and he was always in Bear Bryant's dog house but the guy was fearless on the field.
Madden once said of Snake "What makes him so great is he doesn't feel pressure, he has no fear". Yeah, because he was always playing with a hangover!

I loved Stabler. Followed him from Alabama to the pros. He was a big party guy and he was always in Bear Bryant's dog house but the guy was fearless on the field.
Madden once said of Snake "What makes him so great is he doesn't feel pressure, he has no fear". Yeah, because he was always playing with a hangover!
A real ‘man’s man’.

Back