Random Football News 2022

THE BEN misses attention. hummm others are "me first"? cam heyward's rebuttal basically puts him in his place...🤣

Jenson, the Bucs center just went down with a knee injury. He’s pretty good, that’d be a tough loss for them.

When they are saying hopefully it’s not as bad as it looked………..

Hopefully it isn’t. Hate seeing good players go down in general, but especially in the offseason.
That goes for any player on any team.

Jenson, the Bucs center just went down with a knee injury. He’s pretty good, that’d be a tough loss for them.

Hopefully it isn’t. Hate seeing good players go down in general, but especially in the offseason.
He never partook (is that a werd?) in TB12''s bendy, vegan cvlt thingy.

The swelling was so bad they haven't even gotten a good look at it yet.

Particularly on Tompa's team😏...

:bozo::jester:

They should never have backed down and taken it out.

They should never have backed down and taken it out.

It shows who's in charge.

That became apparent when they gave him that really dumb contract.

I really don't like the NBA-ification of the NFL right now. Owners need to get their shit together and fast.

That became apparent when they gave him that really dumb contract.

I really don't like the NBA-ification of the NFL right now. Owners need to get their shit together and fast.
Agree. Just look at Cleveland Watson.

Agree. Just look at Cleveland Watson.
agree with both of you.... but teams know if they don't have a QB... even one that's a notch or so below the best, they are dead in the water.
Cardinals will probably start out hot then fade as usual.
Watson needs to get hit hard so I hope he is suspeneded for the season, but i do want to see how cleveland looks with him at QB. I'm ok waiting a year for that, but curious.

agree with both of you.... but teams know if they don't have a QB... even one that's a notch or so below the best, they are dead in the water.
Cardinals will probably start out hot then fade as usual.
Watson needs to get hit hard so I hope he is suspeneded for the season, but i do want to see how cleveland looks with him at QB. I'm ok waiting a year for that, but curious.
Carolina are what I call my baby boys.

1/ I was already here when team formed and thought it be nice to start with team from ground up.

2/ diff conference than Pats

3/Will never root for them when they play the Pats, never ever.

4/ A nearby team to play my beloved Pats for me to view.

I'm curious and hopeful since I do like Baker over the last few years brought his team a step closer each year

We'll see. Will give BM a couple of seasons if he wins the starting position.

Yes, want Watson not playing and not getting paid. Wishful thinking here.

( yup, I digress)

Carolina are what I call my baby boys.

1/ I was already here when team formed and thought it be nice to start with team from ground up.

2/ diff conference than Pats

3/Will never root for them when they play the Pats, never ever.

4/ A nearby team to play my beloved Pats for me to view.

I'm curious and hopeful since I do like Baker over the last few years brought his team a step closer each year

We'll see. Will give BM a couple of seasons if he wins the starting position.

Yes, want Watson not playing and not getting paid. Wishful thinking here.

( yup, I digress)
My sister says she is also a jags fan by marriage . I was asked at work. So are you still a New England fan. Now that is Brady gone . I told them yes I was a fan when they sucked . Players come & go . I was never one of these fans. Who only followed them because of Player & wins .

Last edited:
My sister says she is also a jags fan by marriage . I was asked at work. So are you still a New England fan. Now that of Brady gone . I told them yes I was a fan when they sucked . Players come & go . I was never one of these fans. Who only followed them because of Player & wins .
My sister asked same thing. I told her I root for jersey not the players when they move on. I remember 1 win season and 2 win seasons. Still with Pats.

The Niners just locked down Deebo Samuel on a huge deal. 3 yr extension worth up to $73.5M, including $58.1M guaranteed.

The Niners just locked down Deebo Samuel on a huge deal. 3 yr extension worth up to $73.5M, including $58.1M guaranteed.
Figured they would get something done.
I was really hoping the Pats could get him given his versatility. Perfect Patriot type player but too expensive and I think he really wanted to stay in San Fran.

Back