Random Football News 2022

Did you know his history? Homeless childhood...

I didn't. Having come home to eviction notices on the apartment door a few times growing up myself, his story REALLY resonates with me. I am donating to his charity.
I've seen quite a number of his interviews as a college player and stories about him. Just a genuine good young man. I want nothing but the best for Najee

I've seen quite a number of his interviews as a college player and stories about him. Just a genuine good young man. I want nothing but the best for Najee

Good guy who has overcome a lot of misfortune...lots of reasons to admire him...my only knock, too bad he's a Steeler.

Did you know his history? Homeless childhood...

I didn't. Having come home to eviction notices on the apartment door a few times growing up myself, his story REALLY resonates with me. I am donating to his charity.

Good guy who has overcome a lot of misfortune...lots of reasons to admire him...my only knock, too bad he's a Steeler.
You guys are suckers. The whole thing is a narrative invented by Q-Anon, George Soros, Alex Jones and Bill Gates under the umbrella of the Trilateral Commission and the Rothschilds, funnelling money through crypto to a racist pizza parlor that turns frogs gay so they can be trafficked for the commu-nazis.

You guys are suckers. The whole thing is a narrative invented by Q-Anon, George Soros, Alex Jones and Bill Gates under the umbrella of the Trilateral Commission and the Rothschilds, funnelling money through crypto to a racist pizza parlor that turns frogs gay so they can be trafficked for the commu-nazis.
Well yeah, but everyone knew that part already.

Sheesh.

Well, duh. :coffee:

LAR would have to tender Mayfield in order to receive a compensatory pick, correct? Or does that not matter because he is an UFA after this season?

And if it doesn't matter, why wouldn't Carolina just have kept him for a few more weeks in hopes of acquiring a compensatory pick?

LAR would have to tender Mayfield in order to receive a compensatory pick, correct? Or does that not matter because he is an UFA after this season?

And if it doesn't matter, why wouldn't Carolina just have kept him for a few more weeks in hopes of acquiring a compensatory pick?

Matt Rhule wanted him and now Rhule is gone

I remember when baker first came in when Tyrod got injured.
It seems like he’s gotten worse.
But then I remember that the NFL is smart. A lot of QBs flash till the league gets some tape on them.
That’s what makes the good QBs so great. They have to keep evolving.
All that aside, it’s very easy to root AGAINST mayfield.

If the Patriots aren't in the mix, I'm going all in with the 49ers for the Superbowl. Always liked the franchise and I'd love to see them stuff the Bills or Chiefs.

Back