Random Football News 2022

I'd be good with Bengals winning it... although if they do that this year, then they won the year after losing, and the pats were last team to do that.... so Bengals need to be Bungals one more year, then they can win it :coffee:

FjebpsAXoAADIH2

We're not laughing in Gillette. :crying:

Yes, you are right.

What is REALLY odd to me is how or why BB thought he could make this work. I spent most of my career as a high level sales director in technology. THE #1 thing I coached my sales managers on that would make their teams the most successful was quality of the people they hired. I still feel that way today. It is THE most important thing.

Patricia was not a quality hire, he was a project hire that failed. You can get a way with a hire like this in lower levels where the failure will have less of or even no impact on the team, but we would NEVER put a project hire in a position to fail and fail so spectacularly. Failures like this could hinder or end the career of the hiring manager.

BB has a ton of cred to fall back on so he won't be fired for this.* What is so crazy is that the reason he has the cred is because he hasn't made such poor decisions. He did here.

* We think. If he tries to carry this into next season, who knows?

Back