Random Football News: 2023

Didn't he draft "his" QB (Murray) when he was HC of the Cardinals and it turned to sh*t???

What's the definition of insanity?
not only that,i think he dumped rosen their 1st rd qb they had just drafted before he got the....ohhhhh now i get it!

not only that,i think he dumped rosen their 1st rd qb they had just drafted before he got the....ohhhhh now i get it!
Rosen never did anything afterwards (or with) the Cards so that move seems smart. be willing to move on from a mistake. And Kyler was better then Rosen, for what it's worth.
I think Fields has more promise then Rosen, but seems like chicago will go Caleb Williams, and if gettting Kilff makes it easier, go for it.

Rosen never did anything afterwards (or with) the Cards so that move seems smart. be willing to move on from a mistake. And Kyler was better then Rosen, for what it's worth.
I think Fields has more promise then Rosen, but seems like chicago will go Caleb Williams, and if gettting Kilff makes it easier, go for it.
Williams already stated that he won’t play for the Bears

This is crazy. EVERY TEAM in the NFL will have changed their OC since the 2022 offseason.
That pot of gold is more elusive than ever and teams are impatient to add some Shanahan blood to their offenses.

This is crazy. EVERY TEAM in the NFL will have changed their OC since the 2022 offseason.
That pot of gold is more elusive than ever and teams are impatient to add some Shanahan blood to their offenses.
It's an offense driven league like never before. It is critical, so critical who we pick as OC.

Yep, and as everyone runs through OCs, instead of directing things toward the actual problems, scoring will continue to plummet across the board.

Yep, and as everyone runs through OCs, instead of directing things toward the actual problems, scoring will continue to plummet across the board.
Now watch the Eagles go back to Frank Reich for OC & hire dipshit Ron Rivera as their DC. I’m sure that is going to work out fantastic for them :coffee:

Now watch the Eagles go back to Frank Reich for OC & hire dipshit Ron Rivera as their DC. I’m sure that is going to work out fantastic for them :coffee:
Ron Rivera would be a big improvement at DC for them, actually.

The point is, until the coaching is better from the 'new hot assistants', and the players can practice and improve - offensive play is just going to get worse and worse. There's only so much tweaking they can do to the rules to artificially improve it.

So, technically, Mazz is right - it's an offense-driven league, but not in the way that it's typically meant.

Back