Random Football News: 2023

F whoever is responsible for that 🤮🤢🤮🤮🤮

Dan Campbell effectively communicates with his players to get his message across and for them to buy in.
They responded and surprised people in 2022 by winning 6 more games than in 2021.

View: https://twitter.com/ADRCoachDev/status/1615500745352318977

There's talent on that team, but Dan Campbell still coaches like a meathead. He's only going to get them so far.

If they're ever in a position to actually win, it will be with a different coach, and he'll get credit for it, like Dungy did with the Bucs.

Dan Campbell effectively communicates with his players to get his message across and for them to buy in.
They responded and surprised people in 2022 by winning 6 more games than in 2021.

View: https://twitter.com/ADRCoachDev/status/1615500745352318977

Inspiring. Effective.

But that rah, rah only works for so long then the results need to come in. I wonder how damn close he was to losing some guys this year before his early investments began to pay off. No doubt Campbell is one his way, but shit that had to be close by games 7 and 8.

He seems to have made the transition from rah, rah leader to LEADER not only amongst his players but his coaches as well.

Inspiring. Effective.

But that rah, rah only works for so long then the results need to come in. I wonder how damn close he was to losing some guys this year before his early investments began to pay off. No doubt Campbell is one his way, but shit that had to be close by games 7 and 8.

He seems to have made the transition from rah, rah leader to LEADER not only amongst his players but his coaches as well.
Put it this way, if he takes points and punts against the Patriots and noodle-arm Zappe, they're 10-7 and in the playoffs, instead of going 0-for-6 on 4th down like an absolute meathead.

Inspiring. Effective.

Keeping OC Ben Johnson was big for him.

Keeping OC Ben Johnson was big for him.

It really was. If Sheila Ford opened the purse strings even a little that would be a sea change.

I read that season ticket renewals are 250% ahead of last season and the wait list (yes, wait list if you can believe it) is growing. I put in a request at work to pick up seats for 4 games next season with clients. I haven't done that in an over a decade as there has been little trouble getting good seats when I wanted them. When approved I need to find games that don't conflict with Patriots games. Hopefully the Lions will have earned a few non-1pm games for next year. Going into this past season they had none until the flex on week 18 happened.

FmwqEypXEAI9a4L

This just doesn't look right at all.

FmpbmlVXwAAHVnL

Not Happening Ufc 211 GIF by UFC
Gosh, I really hope not. Even as Brady's super fan, this would be very difficult for me. The only way I could feel good voting for him is if
he was playing Miami. ;)

This just doesn't look right at all.

FmpbmlVXwAAHVnL

Not Happening Ufc 211 GIF by UFC
Yeah, we need to keep in mind that Brady actually has agency as to where he goes.

The only way he goes to the Jets is if he has zero other offers, and decides playing there for a year is better than sitting in the broadcast booth.

Yeah, we need to keep in mind that Brady actually has agency as to where he goes.

The only way he goes to the Jets is if he has zero other offers, and decides playing there for a year is better than sitting in the broadcast booth.
Nothing surprises me these days, but this might. Hopefully never happens! 😳

Inspiring. Effective.

He's interesting and relatable...that stuff matters.

Back