Random Football News: 2023

Hopkins is better

Is he better? Cooks is top5 among WRs in thousand yard seasons since 2015. Hopkins should not get any higher draft picks traded than what Cooks was just traded for (a 5th/6th and reduction of contract down to $12M for Dallas)

This one hurts.

Do you think he will give the Bills Patricia's offensive play book?

I liked the guy but that injury history, particularly his right thigh muscles make him a high risk. Mondre is the better back and proved it last year.

Harris was truly great in 2021. If only his thigh muscle tears didn't happen. Availability will be the key to this deal since his injury history caused the Pats to look elsewhere.
He played
10 games in '20,
15 in '21 and
11 in '22.

Frs5FqEWIAMBThn

I liked the guy but that injury history, particularly his right thigh muscles make him a high risk. Mondre is the better back and proved it last year.

Harris was truly great in 2021. If only his thigh muscle tears didn't happen. Availability will be the key to this deal since his injury history caused the Pats to look elsewhere.
He played
10 games in '20,
15 in '21 and
11 in '22.

Frs5FqEWIAMBThn

I hope he would. After the Pats burn that playbook.

I completely get that due to the injury history he was a liability, so he wasn't an option to be re-signed.

But in terms of character, locker room presence and all around great human being, it sucks that he goes to the rival.

I think it's a smart signing by the Bills. He's a power back with a high motor, so even with the injury history he's worth the one year gamble.

He played
10 games in '20,
15 in '21 and
11 in '22.

Frs5FqEWIAMBThn
Well, at least to a significant extent, I would think his knowledge of this years playbook might be significantly limited.

Cheer

Back