Random Football News: 2023

The NFL doing "budget cuts"?

Don't they have several pools of cash ala Scrooge McDuck?
Yes, thought that the lack of money aspect was weird.
Would think he's back on the beat by training camp.

The Jets are now concerned about how long they'll actually have Rodgers for....I mean hello, duh.

From my understanding that's always been the holdup between the Jets and Packers. The Jets believe a 2nd high pick should be tied to Rodgers playing a 2nd year.
Hard to blame them.

From my understanding that's always been the holdup between the Jets and Packers. The Jets believe a 2nd high pick should be tied to Rodgers playing a 2nd year.
Hard to blame them.
Stick to your guns, JD! If this was up to Woody, he’d would’ve already given up three #1s. Joe Douglas gets that he can’t give up the farm, just to get A-A Ron for two years.

GB should not have to guarantee a 2nd year from AR. Buyer beware. Does GB get a guarantee that the first year 2nd round draft pick will be a starter? Do the JETEs want him or not?

GB should not have to guarantee a 2nd year from AR. Buyer beware. Does GB get a guarantee that the first year 2nd round draft pick will be a starter? Do the JETEs want him or not?
I was trying to think of some way to help the Jete screw this up. But hey, they don't need my help.

Cheers

If the Cardinals don't lower their asking price for DHop, they may just have to release him. His salary is huge and they still want a high pick? Not happening with any team.

Back