Random Football News: 2023

Interesting....

345877174_994182428383287_8029619913968509273_n.jpg
This game could legitimately be 66-63.

Interesting that Tom Brady might be buying a minority stake in the Raiders.

He seems serious about his post-NFL business career and investments. He could well end up the richest of any of the ex NFL players which I suspect is actually a driving force knowing how competitive the guy is!

He seems serious about his post-NFL business career and investments. He could well end up the richest of any of the ex NFL players which I suspect is actually a driving force knowing how competitive the guy is!

He has a little ways to go to beat Roger Staubach's earnings after football, adjusted for inflation, of course.

The most Staubach earned was $160K/year from football. Most years he was paid less than $100K/.
He earned his money from real estate sales and development. In 2008 Staubach sold his business for $640M.

He has a little ways to go to beat Roger Staubach's earnings after football, adjusted for inflation, of course.

The most Staubach earned was $160K/year from football. Most years he was paid less than $100K/.
He earned his money from real estate sales and development. In 2008 Staubach sold his business for $640M.

Tom could realistically catch that. If he takes ownership stakes in successful franchises then the sky is the limit.

I agree. There is some scuttle that he may actually play for the Raiders and put Jimmy back on the bench. LOL

The NFL channel is replaying the 28–3 game.

I still struggle to believe we can go back to win it. I mean, we're deep in the 4th quarter, with seemingly no way back and you can't believe it.

Hightowers sack and then the Falcons stupidity in trying a passing play when all they had to do was not get sacked behind the LOS taking them out of FG range.

I still struggle to believe we can go back to win it. I mean, we're deep in the 4th quarter, with seemingly no way back and you can't believe it.

Hightowers sack and then the Falcons stupidity in trying a passing play when all they had to do was not get sacked behind the LOS taking them out of FG range.

Situational football is the doctrine. One play at a time is the mantra. Do your job for all 60 minutes is the key to the Kigndom.

Are you not aware of the CBDC digital dollar? EVERYONE that isn't "inline" with the beast system will have a LOT to lose soon... :coffee:

Get ready for your 15 minute cities BS...

Back