Random Football News: 2023

OK, you can go on thinking whatever you want. I don't need to convince you, you're welcome to believe otherwise. But it's pretty clear from newspapers and social media how Raiders fans, Broncos fans, Colts fans, Rams fans all feel about Josh McDaniels. You may not like it, and that's fine. Pretty clear pattern across 4 different franchises. You can choose to believe a clown fired/unemployed Indy journalist about an Irsay toilet story instead.

Don't remember where I heard it, sorry, seems to be fairly accurate though.

Anything after, "But" is usually BS.

I've taken to constructing sentences more with an inclusive "And" which helps me to solidify the assertion or point.

But what do I know?

:)

Night guys.

Excellent! Except it was Sister Mary Cletus Sisters of (show them no) Mercy

You mention no mercy?

Sorry, got connections and references out the ass, especially ones exposing hypocrisy and brutality.

Again, I apologize, I'm sure you won't enjoy this song. Hell, I love Slayer and still don't enjoy this song.

Have said it before, one helluva life man.

Now give me that Cletus bitch's address.

Got a belt with a buckle that could use some loosening.

Pleasure or pain which follows is up to that psychotic nun dude.

😂

Hope all is OK.

View: https://youtu.be/4-s33cfFMCQ

This is crazy

FnWkiTdXgAUireO

Look up what I wrote. I basically said they do that to him YET bring in Watson with no fanfare?

Different regimes. Different times.

I won't forget Jeff Ireland asking Dez Bryant if his mom is still prostituting.

not sure who the former player was tonight on sirius nfl, but he played for denver and he said sean payton's interview was terrible, despite what payton is saying. he said there was one person in particular who wasn't happy with it.

Back